ANG TUNAY NA KINAROROONAN NG ARK OF THE COVENANT PART 3
SIYA PO AY ISANG PROPETA NG PANGINOON NA NO READ,NO WRITE.AT INATASANG TAGAPAMAHALA NG ARK OF THE COVENANT.AT MAY KAPAHINTULUTAN PO ANG PANGINOON NA ILANTAD NA PO ITO..UPANG MAIBALIK NA PO ITO SA MGA TUNAY NA NAGMAMAY-ARI.WALA PONG IBA KUNDI ANG MGA ISRAELITA..MALAPIT NA PO DUMATING ANG PANGINOON,KAYA GUSTO NA PO NG PANGINOON NA MALAMAN NA NG BUONG MUNDO..PWEDE NYO DAW PO SIYANG KONTAKIN. ITO PO ANG KANYANG CONTACT #s 09333634220/09206264248.
1991 Noah's Ark tour by Ron Wyatt
1991 Noah's Ark tour by Ron Wyatt. Filmed by a friend of ours. Used by permission. Check out our upcoming Noah's ark tours here:
Finding Ethiopia's Lost Ark | Full Documentary | TRACKS
Subscribe to see more full documentaries every week:
Adams makes the pilgrimage from Lalibela to Gondar in the northern wilds of Ethiopia, and paddles by papyrus kayak across lake Tana. His quest: to find the Ark of the Covenant.
TRACKS publishes unique, unexpected and untold stories from across the world every week.
From Keepers Of The Lost Ark with David Adams
Content licensed from David Adams Films
Any queries, please contact us at: email@example.com
The Mystery of the Ark of the Covenant
A short clip of Angels are Watching Me by: Randy Birth Sr.
A short clip of the Angels Are Watching Me song by: Randy Birth Sr
When God's Angels are protecting you, there's no need to worry about the collapse of the economy. Come what may, if you put your faith and trust in Jesus, He will see you through the economic collapse. He will protect you even though the world is full of
demons, ET aliens,, UFO activity and UFO;s. With God protecting you there's no
need to worry about a pole shift, anunnaki ort other so-called space extra terrestrials or boogeymen coming after you. Yes we're living in the endtimes when Bible Prophecy is being fulfilled. So put you trust in Jesus !!
Angels Are Watching Me
Lord of the Bible by Randy Birth Sr.
Weary by Randy Birth Sr
planet x nibiru 2012 prophecy armageddon endtimes new world order nwo illuminati nasa alex jones dollar collapse economy economic russia china usa ufo ufos giant giants obama alien aliens demons barrak space astronomy astrology obama
ANG TUNAY NA KINAROROONAN NG ARK OF THE COVENANT PART 4
SIYA PO ANG TINUTUKOY NA SI PASTOR SACDAL.
Tour to Israel & Noah's Ark, Sept. 18-28, 2017, Update 1 ArkDiscovery.com
Kevin Fisher presents an ArkDiscovery.com update regarding the discoveries of Noah's ark, Sodom & Gomorrah, the Red Sea crossing, Mount Sinai, and the Ark of the Covenant. This is update number one. We have a tour going to Israel and Turkey Sept 18-28, 2017.
Ron Wyatt returning from being PKK hostage - September 24, 1991 - Part 1
550 B.C. The Golden Ark of The Covenant
A chapter from Gold! The History of Man's Greatest Obsession.
Ron Wyatt on way to Sea of Galilee 1997
Ron comments on way to Sea of Galilee regarding caves on the eastern side of this body of water
The Search for the Real Mt. Sinai Trailer
Two explorers take an incredible expedition into the blistering Arabian Desert and turn up what many scholars believe to be one of the greatest discoveries in history... The real Mt. Sinai, the holy mountain on which Moses received the Ten Commandments.
Find out more about this program at:
Ron Wyatt & David Fasold Field Surveys on Noah's Ark - June, 1985
David Fasold's Field Surveys video from the 1985 trips.
Bethlehem Overview: Naomi, Ruth, David, Christ's Birth, Church of Nativity, the Herodian, Israel
See all the places in Bethlehem, and close-by, about Rachel's Tomb, Naomi, Ruth, King David, Christ's Birth, the angels appearing to the shepherds announcing Christ's Birth, the Herodian Fortress, the Church of the Nativity, Shepherd's Fields, where King Herod killed the Children two years old and younger.
1. Bethlehem is located 6 miles (9 km.) south of Jerusalem.
2. In Bible times, Bethlehem was a farming area with grain fields, and sheep and goats grazed the hillsides. Amazingly, little has changed over the past 3,000 years.
3. It’s on the edge of the Judean Desert that lies to the southeast.
4. Bethlehem is in the West Bank but is very safe. Thousands visit its Christian sites each month with no issues.
1. Bethlehem was a Canaanite village before the conquest of the Israelites in around 1406 BC.
2. It means ‘House of Bread.” Maybe this is so because many wheat and barley fields were in this area.
Places of Interest
1. Rachel’s Tomb
2. Church of the Nativity
3. Shepherd’s Fields
4. Herodian Fortress
5. Grain fields
6. Hillsides for livestock to graze on
7. Deep ravine – Maybe the valley David had in mind when he wrote Psalm 23.
The cities of the plain and the priests of Baal - FH
VISIT our official website for tons of free information and to order the full versions of these videos in DVD format:
SUBSCRIBE (above) for exciting videos about this and other exciting archaeological discoveries.
LIKE Wyatt Archaeological Research Facebook page:
FOLLOW on twitter:
Wyatt Archaeological Research is a 501c3 tax-exempt organization. It was founded by Ron Wyatt, and the research and efforts are carried on by the board of directors of Wyatt Archaeological Research.
Schedule a presentation about the discoveries in your area. Call: 931 293-4745
To give a donation or to place an order for full DVDs, call our order line: 877 992-8865 (WYATT-OK)
If you are interested in making a visit to Wyatt Archaeological Museum, located in Cornersville TN, give us a call at: (931)293-4745 to make an appointment.
Richard Rives (president of Wyatt Archaeological Research) recalls biblical account of Elijah and the priests of Baal and the incredible power of 'consuming fire' as it relates to the ashen remains located along the Western shores of the Dead Sea in Israel.
Ron Wyatt and Noah's Ark on WKRN Nashville, Tennessee local news - 1984
News report after the 1984 expedition to the Noah's ark site.
Danny and Ronnie Wyatt back in Israel: The Ark part 1
Clip 2 Part 1
Ron Wyatts search for the Ark of the Covenant.
Both Danny and Ronnie was there when they started the escevations and helped their father.
Noah's Ark 2003 with Bill Fry Part 1
Noah's Ark with Bill Fry 2003 my first upload
NEW Trailer!! The Mountain of Moses Mt Sinai in Saudi Arabia by Ryan Mauro YouTube 720p
See full film here:
Jordan River, Israel, Bible Events and Miracles along the Jordan River, John & Jesus Baptismal Sites
See the most outstanding events from the Bible that happened along the shores of the Jordan River. Yardenit Baptismal Site, Baptismal Site of Jesus, crossing the Jordan River, Jordan River Valley,
1. The Jordan River begins at Mount Hermon in the northernmost part of Israel, and flows into the Sea of Galilee, and then out and down to the Dead Sea.
2. The lower part of the river has the lowest elevation of any river in the world.
3. It’s the border between Israel and Jordan for much if its length.
4. Today, because of the high demands of water by both Israel and Jordan, little water makes it to the Dead Sea area.
1. The Jordan River is mentioned over 180 times in the Bible.
2. It is the main River in Israel, supplying much of the country with water.
3. Its total winding length is about 125 miles (200 km.).
4. The meaning of “Jordan” in Hebrew is “descend.” This is true of the Jordan River as it literally descends thousands of feet from its inception to its ending, and all but the beginning part is below sea level.
5. However, there’s a deeper spiritual meaning to the word. In the same way we must descend to access the Jordan River’s waters, spiritually we must descend and humble ourselves before we can ascend spiritually. This concept is seen in many of the miracles that happened in and around its shores.
Places of Interest
1. Mount Hermon: Rises to around 9,232 ft. (2,813 m.) above sea level and supplies the Jordan River with most of its water.
2. Hermon Stream Nature Reserve: Beginning area of the Jordan River.
3. Jordan River View: Nice viewing place where the river is wide and calm.
4. Sea of Galilee: The Jordan River flows into and out of the Sea of Galilee.
5. Yardenit Baptismal Site: Located just south of the Sea of Galilee. It’s a popular place where many pilgrims get baptized in the Jordan River.
6. Adam – Place the waters of the Jordan backed up to when the Israelites crossed the river (20 miles, 32 km. above crossing).
7. Baptismal Site of Jesus: Located across from Jericho, this is the believed place where Jesus was baptized. It’s also a popular place where many people get baptized today as well.
8. Crossing of the Jordan River by the Israelites: Located close-by to the Baptismal Site of Jesus.
9. Camp Gilgal
11. Dead Sea
URGENT(!)ARK OF THE COVENANT LOCATION UNEARTHED WEST OF JERUSALEM REVEALING INCREDIBLE FIND(!)
Google Earth Pro ......
Ark Holding Location.... 31°48'39.46N 35° 5'59.39E
Ancient Emmaus.... 31°50'21.27N 34°59'21.10E
Jordanian Site..... 31°35'34.02N 35°58'31.16E
Saudi Desert Site... 28°57'22.62N 44°45'39.89E