Top 5 Things to do in the British Virgin Islands
Teri travels to the British Virgin Islands to explore the top things to do including sailing, diving, island hopping, indulging in spa treatments, and visiting the world famous Baths. Teri later visits the Bomba Shack on Tortola and talks with it's legendary owner, Bomba.
S U B S C R I B E
C O N N E C T W I T H M E H E R E
V I S I T M E
BVI TRAVEL GUIDE | Top 25 Things To Do in British Virgin Islands | TRAVEL THERAPY
Travel Therapy Needed: Stressed out at work?
Travel Therapy Rx: British Virgin Islands, Caribbean
Come along with the creator and host of Travel Therapy TV, Emmy award-winning, Karen Schaler, as she shows us the top 25 things to do on in the British Virgin Islands. In this special British Virgin Islands travel guide Karen highlights the best island in the BVI, top BVI resort and hotels, the BVI's best restaurants and foodie finds, affordable activities and top BVI travel adventures.
Also find out some great insider travel tips and BVI travel deals!
FOLLOW THE TRAVEL THERAPY JOURNEY....
*Watch NEW shows every week on Tuesday!
Let us know what kind of TRAVEL THERAPY you want and NEED in the comments below! #TravelTherapy #Travel #TravelTips #TravelTuesday #TravelTuesdays
British Virgin Islands Tourist Attractions: 13 Top Places to Visit
Planning to visit British Virgin Islands? Check out our British Virgin Islands Travel Guide video and see top most Tourist Attractions in British Virgin Islands.
Top Places to visit in British Virgin Islands:
The Baths National Park, Virgin Gorda, Gorda Peak National Park, Virgin Gorda, North Sound, Virgin Gorda, White Bay Beach, Jost Van Dyke, Smuggler's Cove Beach, Tortola, Cane Garden Bay Beach, Tortola, Sage Mountain National Park, Tortola, Soper's Hole, Tortola, Road Town, Tortola, Anegada Island, Sandy Cay, Norman Island, Peter Island
Visit our Website:
British Virgin Islands Guide - travelguru.tv
A guide to the British Virgin Islands with travelguru David Wickers. Covers how to get there and what to see and do once you arrive.
BEST OF THE BRITISH VIRGIN ISLANDS
A virtual tour of Tortola, Jost Van Dyke, Virgin Gorda, Norman Island and Peter Island. The best beaches in the BVI. Las mejores playas de las islas virgenes y el caribe. Best tropical caribbean beach and places to visit in the world.
Top 10 BVI travel tips 2017
After taking my first trip to the British Virgin Islands, I found a few tips that will make your first time down there a little easier. A few of them seem like duh, but there is a reason they are on there. I hope you enjoy. Don't forget to leave a like and hit that subscribe button. Thanks for your time!
Come On Out - Kalle Engstrom feat. Jason Dering
8 things you should know about British Virgin Islands
Dayvee breaks down 8 fun facts about British Virgin Islands, and you can explore some of her adventures from her Lifeproof trip to BVI.
Please like, subscribe and comment below.
Watch the new adventure travel series - Beyond the Usual
Top 10 Best Places to Live in the Caribbean
► Please Remember to Subscribe! ►
► Follow me on Twitter:
Top 10 Best Places to Live in the Caribbean.
If you're dreaming of living in the Caribbean, then you should consider these island paradises: the best places to live in the Caribbean.
10. Cayman Islands
9. St. Croix, USVI
8. Culebra, Puerto Rico
7. Bocas del Toro, Panama
5. St. Thomas, USVI
4. Turks and Caicos
3. Roatan, Honduras
1. St. John, USVI
Thanks for watching!
SECRETS of ST. THOMAS in the US Virgin Islands!
St. Thomas Travel Vlog! Secrets of St. Thomas U.S. Virgin Islands :) A fun vacation travel video of our last day in Saint Thomas in USVI. We had a blast on the beaches of St. John USVI as well, visiting Maho Bay, Trunk Bay, Francis Bay and more beautiful beaches. Additionally we visited Brewers Bay beach, Magens Bay beach, Emerald Bay beach and a couple others on St. Thomas too and of course filmed them all in HD. Hit some amazing restaurants, an open air market to get souvenirs, and some other cool local spots. Lots of fun things to do in St. Thomas. This video has some fun facts and travel tips about St. Thomas USVI too :) Lots of cruise ships stop through Saint Thomas making it one of the most popular Caribbean destinations! It was a seriously amazing trip to the Virgin Islands - thanks for coming with us on these travel vlogs #eraSQUAD vacations to the islands are my favorite :) stay positive and Laugh@Life my friends! L@L
MAGIC & PRANKS -
SHOP HERE -
Send Mail To:
PO BOX 943
Crestwood KY 40014
This is my life as a Father of my daughter Ava here in my home state of Kentucky. I've made videos on YouTube since 2011 and vlogs since 2013. My life is a movie.
I love you all #eraSQUAD!!
#EvanEra #EvanEraTV #HowToMagic #LaughAtLife L@L
WATCH THIS! Why Go to The British Virgin Islands
Why Go to The British Virgin Islands? The British Virgin Islands, or BVI for short, are some of the most exclusive and least developed islands of the Caribbean, but this only adds to their appeal. The resorts, villas, restaurants and other tourist attractions in this paradise are known to emphasize spare luxury over sprawling expansion, and they attract travelers with deep pockets and a love for sailing and seclusion.
Keyword: british virgin islands documentary, british virgin islands tortola, british virgin islands sailing, british virgin islands vacation, british virgin islands honeymoon, british virgin islands gopro, british virgin islands tourism, british virgin islands, british virgin islands 2017, british virgin islands blog, british virgin islands beaches, the baths british virgin islands, british virgin islands city, british virgin islands (country), british virgin islands fishing, british virgin islands food, british virgin islands resorts, british virgin islands snorkeling, british virgin islands surfing, british virgin islands travel, british virgin islands tour,
Where to Stay in the British Virgin Islands
The British Virgin Islands are home to some of the most luxurious and rustic resorts in the world. Teri explores the Scrub Island Resort on Scrub Island and Little Dix Bay and Birras Creek Resort on Virgin Gorda.
S U B S C R I B E
C O N N E C T W I T H M E H E R E
V I S I T M E
5 Best British Virgin Islands Honeymoon Vacations | Love is Vacation
5 Best British Virgin Islands Honeymoon Vacations
The British Virgin Islands offers the perfect setting for a tropical island honeymoon in the Caribbean. These islands feature crystal-clear turquoise waters, great weather year round, clear skies, luxurious accommodations, white sand beaches, and friendly resort staff who strive to cater to the guests’ every need. The islands offer an exclusive, secluded, and relaxing romantic honeymoon. These resorts are great destinations for couples looking for pristine beaches, private islands, or intimate hotels. There are still many islands that remain mostly undeveloped, offering an ideal sanctuary. Most resorts also offer a range of activities if couples are looking to do more than simply relax.
1 Anegada Beach Club
2 Bitter End Yacht Club
3 Fort Burt Hotel
4 Guana Island
5 Long Bay Beach Club
GET MORE INFORMATION - Subscribe ➜
SHARE this Video: ➜
Thanks for watching video about
Also check another playlists..
Tourist Attraction in United States ➜
Tourist Attraction in America ➜
Tourist Attractions in Asia ➜
Tourist Attractions in Europe ➜
Tourist Attraction in Australia ➜
If you have any issue with the content used in my channel or you find something that belongs to you, before you claim it to youtube, please SEND ME A MESSAGE and i will DELETE it right away. Thanks for understanding.
10 Best Honeymoon Destinations in the Caribbean
A romantic honeymoon in the Caribbean means endless beaches, tropical islands and plenty of fun in the sun. From St. Lucia and Dominica to Anguilla and the British Virgin Islands, the perfect Caribbean honeymoon awaits.
Trips To Discover is a destination and travel discovery platform. We aim to inspire you to travel more, to turn day dreamers into fanatical travelers.
Check out our site:
Follow Us On Social!
The Baths in Virgin Gorda - What to Do on Your Day in Port
This is a quick look at a shore excursion from Tortola to The Baths on Virgin Gorda. We were on the Norwegian Epic out of Port Canaveral, Fl. It was early January, 2017. The name of the tour was Virgin Gorda and The Baths. We purchased this tour onboard for $89 US. I checked NCL's website and they don't list this tour anymore. It has been replaced with Virgin Gorda Baths & Snorkel for $119 US. Our tour did not include snorkeling, but we brought our own gear and went anyway.
The tour starts with a 40 minute boat ride from the island of Tortola, BVI to Virgin Gorda. Then about a 15 minute bus ride to the top of a hill. It takes about 30 minutes to walk down to Devil's Bay and the start of the Caves, which aren't really caves. They are piles of huge boulders. If there were no crowds, it would take about 15 minutes to walk through to the other side. With the crowds, about an hour. The Baths are a really unique looking place. The Baths was formed by granite that eroded into piles of boulders on the beach. Some of them are the size of a bus. It was a lot of fun going on this excursion, but there are a lot of people who also wanted to see it. It was very crowded. And that would be OK if they went one way through the boulders, but they don't. In fact, there are many ways in and out depending on which way you come and how adventurous you are. The snorkeling was average for the Caribbean. Very clear water, but not a lot to see.
If you always wanted to see The Baths (as we did), you really should go, crowds or not.
Ask a Local: US Virgin Islands
“Ask a Local” uses a documentary-styled approach to sharing amazing travel experiences through the voices and faces of U.S. residents. These first-person recommendations highlight local attractions, food, nightlife, music, and scenery throughout the 50 states, 5 territories, and the District of Columbia.
Connect on our social channels:
✈ Like Visit The USA:
✈ Follow Visit The USA:
✈ Follow Visit The USA:
Welcome to the official channel of United States tourism. Our goal is to inspire people from around the world to explore all the exciting travel possibilities in the United States. Watch our videos and discover it, all within your reach.
Tortola Island Tour
A tour of Tortola island from the cruise port in a Jeepney
TOP 10 TROPICAL ISLANDS for Vacations and Honeymoons! (Best Tropical Islands)
Here's my list of the 10 best Tropical Islands to visit! These islands all have stunningly beautiful beaches, awesome activities, great culture, and warm weathers! In this top 10 list of tropical islands, I try to narrow down my favorite islands in no particular order. I would definitely recommend you travel to these places for vacation or a honeymoon.
SUBSCRIBE for more travel and explore videos!
LIKE if you enjoyed the video.
COMMENT any ideas you have for future videos.
Thanks for watching my Top 10 Best Tropical Islands video!
The list of the best islands to visit for vacations and honeymoons.
1. Maldives. Maldives is an island located in the Indian Ocean, and is a good way to kick off this list. Made up of more than 1000 coral islands, Maldives is known for blue lagoons and elegant reefs. Maldives is home to many tiki huts over clear waters, along with excellent resorts. So many beaches look completely natural and untouched, and the place itself looks like a potential heaven on earth. It’s a fantastic spot to relax while the sun sets.
2. Bora Bora. Bora bora is a tropical island located in South Pacific. Bora bora is a mountainous set of islands with wonderful blue waters. This is another island that has popularized tiki huts over the water. The shallow clear waters are great spots for kayaking and paddle boarding through. There are many opportunities to snorkel with fish and turtles, and this tropical location is a great life getaway.
3. Aruba. Aruba is an island located in the Caribbean, is great way to kick off this list. Home to baby blue waters, white sandy beaches, and pink flamingos. Here you can go snorkeling or rest on a beach beneath the palm trees. Walk through the soft white sand while drinking a nice refreshing beverage. A mix of Aruban culture, delicious food, and easy transportation gives Aruba a spot on this list as a tropical escape.
4. Turks and Caicos. A British overseas territory southeast of the Bahamas, these Islands are magnificent. Go on a wonderful snorkeling adventure or sightseeing tour through the warm Caribbean. Take a catamaran cruise or go parasailing hundreds of feet in the air. Take 4-wheelers through the sand! There’s so much to do here. If none of that sounds interesting to you, you won’t be disappointed relaxing on the soft beaches of Turks and Caicos.
5. Seychelles, An east African country located in the Indian Ocean, is a great island to visit. From beautiful ridged rock shores, to flat white sandy beaches, you will get mesmerized while watching the waves come in from the ocean. Honestly, the mix of boulders and gorgeous sand along the shores is something we haven’t seen much of in the previous islands. It gives the island an uninhabited feel, and makes you feel like you’ve escaped the real world. The vegetation and wildlife of the area will not disappoint you, and there’s so much you can do here similar to activities previously mentioned such as fishing, snorkeling, and hiking.
6. Fiji, famous for it’s overpriced water, is another island located in the South Pacific. A very popularized honeymoon spot, it’s gained popularity for good reason. There are several cruises you can go on around the area, along with a river rafting adventure! Take a dive in a mud pool, or zipline through the tropical trees. Snorkel in many areas around the islands, and experience Fiji’s rich culture! Fiji is a great adventure for all who visit, and is one more example of Heaven on Earth.
7. Curacao, an Island located off the coast of Venezuela, is a fantastic place visit in the Caribbean Sea. Curacao is a very colorful, festive, and cultural island and offers an experience like no other. Curacao has multiple beach coves, along with fantastic island views. If you can find access to these more secluded beaches, I really like Curacao. I would say this is one of the more commercialized islands on the list, but it still has plenty of natural beauty. There are plenty of activities to do outdoors, in the water, and in the city areas.
8. Martinique. A French based island located in the Caribbean, is a mountainous island with great natural beauty. Full of clean beaches, palm trees, and stunning cliffsides this place is a wonder. Explore gardens and venture on catamaran trips showing off the cliffsides of the island.
9. U.S. British Virgin Islands. I love these islands because there are so many parts of them that are relatively untouched. The beaches are clean and clear, and the water is stunning. There are many high-quality hotels and resorts along the beaches, and there are many places with cool mixes of boulders and water. Visit the baths, the bays, the coves, and Devil’s Bay National Park and you won’t regret it. The Bubbly pool and Dolphin Discovery Tortola are also amazing visits.
10. Boracay, located in the Philippians, is the only island featured on this list in Asia.
Things To Do In Tortola
Things To Do In Tortola gives some suggestions on how to spend your time while your cruise ship is docked in the British Virgin Islands.
See also: Soggy Dollar Beach Bar
To subscribe, go here:
Check daily cruise specials and bargains: or
Business Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Amazon Link for laptop backpack or any shopping:
Disclaimer: This video description contains affiliate links. Meaning, if you click on one of the product links, we may receive a small commission. This help supports our channel and enables us to continue to making videos for you to watch. Thank you for the support!
Please watch: Carnival Horizon Entertainment Tour
British Virgin Islands (BVI) in 4K, March 2018 (Post Irma)
Sailing in the British Virgin Islands (BVIs), March 2018. Despite devastation caused by Hurricane Irma, the islands are recovering. Visit and help the economy, it’s still a wonderful place to go!
- 00:00 White Bay beach, Jost Van Dyke
- 00:08 Reef at Loblolly Bay, Anegada
- 00:16 Norman Island, The Bight, Pirates, The Caves at Treasure Point
- 00:32 The Baths and Devil’s Bay, Virgin Gorda
- 01:04 Cow Wreck beach, Anegada
- 01:24 Loblolly Bay, Anegada
- 01:28 Setting Point, Anegada
- 01:30 Monkey Point, Guana Island
- 01:32 White Bay, Guana Island
- 01:36 Diamond Cay, Little Jost Van Dyke
- 01:38 Sandy Spit, Little Jost Van Dyke
- 01:40 Great Harbour, Jost Van Dyke
- 01:44 White Bay, Jost Van Dyke
- 02:16 Great Harbour, Peter Island (Helia shots)
Yacht: “Escape Artist” Fountaine Pajot Helia 44 from BVI Yacht Charters -
Drone: DJI Mavic Air
Edited: iPad Pro using LumaFusion
Music: “Manskraft” by Max Noremo -
CAN YOU AFFORD TO LIVE IN THE VIRGIN ISLANDS?
WHERE AM I NOW?
LIVING IN A TENT IN MONTANA
SUBSCRIBE to follow my adventures!
What is it like to live in the US Virgin Islands? The cost of living is 25% higher than the rest of the US, there is no system to deal with trash, they drive on the wrong side of the road, and a strong case could be made for there being more chickens than people!
Shoutout to HOPE for being a human tripod.
Filmed on iPhone 6s Plus and GoPro Hero 5 Black.
Edited in iMovie.