British Virgin Islands Tourist Attractions: 13 Top Places to Visit
Planning to visit British Virgin Islands? Check out our British Virgin Islands Travel Guide video and see top most Tourist Attractions in British Virgin Islands.
Top Places to visit in British Virgin Islands:
The Baths National Park, Virgin Gorda, Gorda Peak National Park, Virgin Gorda, North Sound, Virgin Gorda, White Bay Beach, Jost Van Dyke, Smuggler's Cove Beach, Tortola, Cane Garden Bay Beach, Tortola, Sage Mountain National Park, Tortola, Soper's Hole, Tortola, Road Town, Tortola, Anegada Island, Sandy Cay, Norman Island, Peter Island
Visit our Website:
Top 5 Things to do in the British Virgin Islands
Teri travels to the British Virgin Islands to explore the top things to do including sailing, diving, island hopping, indulging in spa treatments, and visiting the world famous Baths. Teri later visits the Bomba Shack on Tortola and talks with it's legendary owner, Bomba.
S U B S C R I B E
C O N N E C T W I T H M E H E R E
V I S I T M E
TOP 10 Best Island in the United Kingdom
TOP 10 Best Island in the United Kingdom:
Isle of Wight, Isle of Arran, Anglesey, Guernsey, Isle of Man, Jersey, Lewis and Harris, Mainland, St Mary's, Isle of Skye
BVI TRAVEL GUIDE | Top 25 Things To Do in British Virgin Islands | TRAVEL THERAPY
Travel Therapy Needed: Stressed out at work?
Travel Therapy Rx: British Virgin Islands, Caribbean
Come along with the creator and host of Travel Therapy TV, Emmy award-winning, Karen Schaler, as she shows us the top 25 things to do on in the British Virgin Islands. In this special British Virgin Islands travel guide Karen highlights the best island in the BVI, top BVI resort and hotels, the BVI's best restaurants and foodie finds, affordable activities and top BVI travel adventures.
Also find out some great insider travel tips and BVI travel deals!
FOLLOW THE TRAVEL THERAPY JOURNEY....
*Watch NEW shows every week on Tuesday!
Let us know what kind of TRAVEL THERAPY you want and NEED in the comments below! #TravelTherapy #Travel #TravelTips #TravelTuesday #TravelTuesdays
Britain's 10 best islands
Britain's 10 best islands
✔Top 10 Best Caribbean Islands To Visit 2016 by Millions of Real Travelers✔Top 10 Best Greek Islands To Visit In 2016 Rated by Millions of Travelers10 Dangerous Remote Islands On EarthTop 10 The Most Beautiful Islands in 2016
British Virgin Islands Guide - travelguru.tv
A guide to the British Virgin Islands with travelguru David Wickers. Covers how to get there and what to see and do once you arrive.
BEST OF THE BRITISH VIRGIN ISLANDS
A virtual tour of Tortola, Jost Van Dyke, Virgin Gorda, Norman Island and Peter Island. The best beaches in the BVI. Las mejores playas de las islas virgenes y el caribe. Best tropical caribbean beach and places to visit in the world.
10 Best Honeymoon Destinations in the Caribbean
A romantic honeymoon in the Caribbean means endless beaches, tropical islands and plenty of fun in the sun. From St. Lucia and Dominica to Anguilla and the British Virgin Islands, the perfect Caribbean honeymoon awaits.
Trips To Discover is a destination and travel discovery platform. We aim to inspire you to travel more, to turn day dreamers into fanatical travelers.
Check out our site:
Follow Us On Social!
Canada Travel Guide | 10 Best Places To Visit | Discover Fantastic Things to Do, Places to Go
Awe-inspiring scenery, vibrant cities and a welcoming atmosphere all make Canada a popular tourist destination.
As the largest country in North America, Canada is a vast land encompassing majestic mountains, spectacular coastlines,
virgin forests, spacious prairies and Arctic tundra. While much of the nation is of British and French descent,
Canada is home to a mosaic of multicultural communities. An overview of the best places to visit in Canada:
Canada Travel Guide – 10 Best Places to Visit | Discover Fantastic Things to Do, Places to Go
07. Vancouver Island
06. Quebec City
03. Niagara Falls, Ontario
02. Banff National Park
Where Silence Is Nonexistent by A Himitsu
Creative Commons — Attribution 3.0 Unported— CC BY 3.0
Canada travel guide 10 best places to visit
Canada travel guide
Canada places to visit Toronto
Canada places to visit
Canada best places to visit
Canada tourism video hd
British Columbia Canada tourism
10 Places to visit in Canada
Canada top 10 attractions
Canada Travel Guide – 10 Best Places to Visit
Discover Fantastic Things to Do, Places to Go
Canada Top Rated Tourist Destinations | Discover Fantastic Things to Do, Places to Go
Anguilla: Best Island in the Caribbean | World's Best 2018 | Travel + Leisure
To be voted Best Island in the Caribbean is quite an honor.... and there's a reason why Anguilla has captured our readers' hearts.
Subscribe to Travel + Leisure! -
T+L is the preeminent voice for the sophisticated, insatiable traveler, serving up expert intelligence and the most immersive, inspiring travel lifestyle content anywhere.
We capture the pure joy of discovering the pleasures the world has to offer—from art and design to shopping and style to food and wine. Whether the experience is in print or digital, T+L offers compelling reasons to get up and go.
Top 10 Caribbean/North Atlantic Islands to Visit in 2019
Need a tropical getaway? A warm vacation? The Caribbean and North Atlantic is for you. Welcome to MojoTravels and today we’ll be counting down our picks for the Top 10 Caribbean and North Atlantic Islands to Visit in 2019.
For this list, we’re taking a look at Caribbean islands that tourists should consider for their 2019 vacation destination. We’ll be taking recent hurricanes into account, as they’ve sadly left parts of the Caribbean devastated. Even in the wake of tragedy, though, the Caribbean remains a cornucopia of culture that everybody should visit at least once.
8: Saint Lucia
7: Sint Maarten
5: Puerto Rico
4: Saint Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands
#Caribbean #Islands #2019
TOP 10 TROPICAL ISLANDS for Vacations and Honeymoons! (Best Tropical Islands)
Here's my list of the 10 best Tropical Islands to visit! These islands all have stunningly beautiful beaches, awesome activities, great culture, and warm weathers! In this top 10 list of tropical islands, I try to narrow down my favorite islands in no particular order. I would definitely recommend you travel to these places for vacation or a honeymoon.
SUBSCRIBE for more travel and explore videos!
LIKE if you enjoyed the video.
COMMENT any ideas you have for future videos.
Thanks for watching my Top 10 Best Tropical Islands video!
The list of the best islands to visit for vacations and honeymoons.
1. Maldives. Maldives is an island located in the Indian Ocean, and is a good way to kick off this list. Made up of more than 1000 coral islands, Maldives is known for blue lagoons and elegant reefs. Maldives is home to many tiki huts over clear waters, along with excellent resorts. So many beaches look completely natural and untouched, and the place itself looks like a potential heaven on earth. It’s a fantastic spot to relax while the sun sets.
2. Bora Bora. Bora bora is a tropical island located in South Pacific. Bora bora is a mountainous set of islands with wonderful blue waters. This is another island that has popularized tiki huts over the water. The shallow clear waters are great spots for kayaking and paddle boarding through. There are many opportunities to snorkel with fish and turtles, and this tropical location is a great life getaway.
3. Aruba. Aruba is an island located in the Caribbean, is great way to kick off this list. Home to baby blue waters, white sandy beaches, and pink flamingos. Here you can go snorkeling or rest on a beach beneath the palm trees. Walk through the soft white sand while drinking a nice refreshing beverage. A mix of Aruban culture, delicious food, and easy transportation gives Aruba a spot on this list as a tropical escape.
4. Turks and Caicos. A British overseas territory southeast of the Bahamas, these Islands are magnificent. Go on a wonderful snorkeling adventure or sightseeing tour through the warm Caribbean. Take a catamaran cruise or go parasailing hundreds of feet in the air. Take 4-wheelers through the sand! There’s so much to do here. If none of that sounds interesting to you, you won’t be disappointed relaxing on the soft beaches of Turks and Caicos.
5. Seychelles, An east African country located in the Indian Ocean, is a great island to visit. From beautiful ridged rock shores, to flat white sandy beaches, you will get mesmerized while watching the waves come in from the ocean. Honestly, the mix of boulders and gorgeous sand along the shores is something we haven’t seen much of in the previous islands. It gives the island an uninhabited feel, and makes you feel like you’ve escaped the real world. The vegetation and wildlife of the area will not disappoint you, and there’s so much you can do here similar to activities previously mentioned such as fishing, snorkeling, and hiking.
6. Fiji, famous for it’s overpriced water, is another island located in the South Pacific. A very popularized honeymoon spot, it’s gained popularity for good reason. There are several cruises you can go on around the area, along with a river rafting adventure! Take a dive in a mud pool, or zipline through the tropical trees. Snorkel in many areas around the islands, and experience Fiji’s rich culture! Fiji is a great adventure for all who visit, and is one more example of Heaven on Earth.
7. Curacao, an Island located off the coast of Venezuela, is a fantastic place visit in the Caribbean Sea. Curacao is a very colorful, festive, and cultural island and offers an experience like no other. Curacao has multiple beach coves, along with fantastic island views. If you can find access to these more secluded beaches, I really like Curacao. I would say this is one of the more commercialized islands on the list, but it still has plenty of natural beauty. There are plenty of activities to do outdoors, in the water, and in the city areas.
8. Martinique. A French based island located in the Caribbean, is a mountainous island with great natural beauty. Full of clean beaches, palm trees, and stunning cliffsides this place is a wonder. Explore gardens and venture on catamaran trips showing off the cliffsides of the island.
9. U.S. British Virgin Islands. I love these islands because there are so many parts of them that are relatively untouched. The beaches are clean and clear, and the water is stunning. There are many high-quality hotels and resorts along the beaches, and there are many places with cool mixes of boulders and water. Visit the baths, the bays, the coves, and Devil’s Bay National Park and you won’t regret it. The Bubbly pool and Dolphin Discovery Tortola are also amazing visits.
10. Boracay, located in the Philippians, is the only island featured on this list in Asia.
Best US Virgin Islands hotels 2019: YOUR Top 20 hotels in US Virgin Islands
The 20 Best US Virgin Islands Hotels - Where To Stay in US Virgin Islands 2019
1. Wyndham Margaritaville St. Thomas
Address: 6080 Estate Smith Bay, 00802 Frydendal, US Virgin Islands
2. The Inn on Strand Street
Address: 442 Strand Street, 00840 Frederiksted, US Virgin Islands
3. Hotel Caravelle
Address: 44A Queen Cross Street, 00820 Christiansted, US Virgin Islands
4. Sand Castle on the Beach
Address: 127 Estate Smithfield, Frederiksted, 00840 Frederiksted, US Virgin Islands
5. Hotel on the Cay
Address: PO Box 223329, 00822 Christiansted, US Virgin Islands
6. Bluebeard's Castle Resort
Address: 1331 Estate Taarneberg, 00802 Charlotte Amalie, US Virgin Islands
7. The Mafolie Hotel
Address: 7091 Estate Mafolie, 00802 Mafolie, US Virgin Islands
8. Windward Passage Hotel
Address: 3100 Kronprindsens Tvaer, 00802 Charlotte Amalie, US Virgin Islands
9. Company House Hotel
Address: 2102 Company Street, 00820 Christiansted, US Virgin Islands
10. King Christian Hotel
Address: 1102 King's Wharf, 00820 Christiansted, US Virgin Islands
11. Club Comanche
Address: 1 Strand Street, Waterfront Boardwalk, 00820 Christiansted, US Virgin Islands
12. Olga's Fancy
Address: Honduras 8, 00803 Charlotte Amalie, US Virgin Islands
13. St. Croix - Christiansted Condo - Beautiful
Address: Mount Welcome Road #114, 00820 Christiansted, US Virgin Islands
14. Sunny IV Condo
Address: Christiansted Bypass, 00820 Christiansted, US Virgin Islands
15. The Fred - Adults only Hotel
Address: 605 Strand Street, St Croix, 00840 Frederiksted, US Virgin Islands
16. Pelican Cove Condo
Address: 4127 La Grand Princess unit 204 E, 00820 Christiansted, US Virgin Islands
17. Casa Azul
Address: 6345 Smith Bay Road, 00802 East End, US Virgin Islands
18. Luxury Beachfront Duplex Villa NO HURRICANE DAMAGE IV
Address: 6720 Estate Smith Bay, 00802 Frydendal, US Virgin Islands
19. Villa Nautilus St. Thomas
Address: 6345 Estate Smith Bay, 00802 East End, US Virgin Islands
20. 2BR Luxury Beachfront Duplex NO HURRICANE DMG III
Address: 6720 Estate Smith Bay, E306, 00802 East End, US Virgin Islands
Top 10 Best Place To Visit in The Caribbean
Top 10 Best Place To Visit in The Caribbean - The Caribbean has some of the most beautiful vacation destinations in the world. The Caribbean is back and better than ever. That means it's time to rediscover the region, returning to your favorite spots. While popular destinations such as St. Maarten, Antigua and Barbuda, the U.S. and British Virgin Islands, and Puerto Rico took major hits from 2017's back-to-back hurricanes.
Subscribe my Channel :
13 Places Around the World to See the Bluest Water
Get more Tips here!
The only thing better than a beach getaway is escaping to a location that has crystal blue waters. Whether you’re participating in a water excursion or just lounging on a quiet beach, you’ll see the clearest, bluest water at these 13 locations:
1. Cocos Island, Costa Rica
This island is a prime location for scuba diving and snorkeling, not only because of the clear water but also because it’s inhabited by 300 varieties of fish and over 30 species of coral. Get that waterproof camera ready!
2. Knip Beach, Curacao
A snorkeler’s dream location is Knip Beach on the island of Curacao. The water here is as blue as the liquor this Caribbean country is known for.
3. Devil’s Bay, British Virgin Islands
This destination, has some of the clearest water in the entire Caribbean. You’ll have to climb through large boulders, swim, or take a boat to get to this destination, but it’s worth it in the end.
4. Koh Lipe, Thailand
There are four main beaches: Karma Beach, Sunset Beach, Pattaya Beach, and Sunrise Beach. They each contain calm and shallow water that’s practically see-thru. It really doesn’t get any better than this!
5. Five-Flower Lake in Jiuzhaigou National Park, China
It is so clear, you can see straight through to the bottom. This location is also surrounded by brilliant vegetation and stunning waterfalls.
6. Jaco, East Timor
The locals are prohibited from visiting the island since it’s considered a holy place, but native fishermen gladly help tourists navigate their way to Jaco to enjoy its turquoise water.
7. Con Son, Vietnam
This area was previously known for its political history and as the home to prison inmates. But today, it’s known for being a tropical paradise, covered in pristine white sand, and visitors can enjoy the breathtaking views of the turquoise water.
8. Islas del Rosario, Colombia
Pick from any of the tiny, relatively uninhabited islands and you can enjoy the crystal clear waters lined by white sand beaches. Then, throw on some snorkeling gear and take a plunge into the water to view Colombia’s largest coral reef with your own two eyes.
9. Havelock Island, India
It’s not easy to make the trip to Havelock Island, but it’s worth it. Catamaran ferries make the 90-minute trip from Port Blair to this beach. Once you arrive, you can see firsthand just how clear the water is for yourself.
10. The Maldives
The Maldives is known for its luxury resorts and lavish accommodations, but it’s also well-known for its gorgeous blue waters. Rent an overwater bungalow in the middle of the Indian Ocean, and you’ll be surrounded by the most beautiful turquoise-colored water.
11. Egremni Beach, Greece
It is a favorite because of the brilliant blue hue of the ocean. The treacherous trek to get there means that Egremnoi Beach isn’t a crowded destination, so you can enjoy the gorgeous views of the gem-colored ocean in peace.
12. Lake Louise, Alberta, Canada
The lake is one of many inside the national park that has turquoise water that you have to see to believe. To up the selling point, this lake is surrounded by jaw-dropping mountains and lush vegetation.
13. Palawan, The Philippines
If the jungle-filled mountains don’t take your breath away, you’ll be in awe once you take a peek at the crystal clear lagoons and picturesque beaches with emerald-colored waters.
Which one would you like to visit?
Top Things to See and Do in the British Virgin Island!
Top Things to See and Do in the British Virgin Island!
Top10 Recommended Hotels in British Virgin Islands, Caribbean Islands
Subscribe to the channel
Top10 Recommended Hotels in British Virgin Islands, Caribbean Islands: 1. Scrub Island Resort, Spa & Marina, Autograph Collection *****
2. Peter Island Resort & Spa *****
3. Bitter End Yacht Club ****
4. Long Bay Beach Club ****
5. Fort Recovery Villa Suites Hotel ****
6. Rosewood Little Dix Bay *****
7. Sebastian's on the beach hotel ***
8. Villa Sirenetta *****
9. Anegada Reef Hotel ***
10. JY Harbour View Marina ***
Houses and flats for rent in British Virgin Islands
Look for cheap airline tickets to British Virgin Islands
1. Scrub Island, VG1120 Virgin Islands (British), VG1120 The Mill, British Virgin Islands, From € 348
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. This beachfront complex is located in Scrub Island, on the West South Bay Beach. It offers an outdoor pool, a private beach area, free Wi-Fi and ocean views.
2. Road Town, VG1110 Anderson, British Virgin Islands, From € 680
High on the peak of a mountain overlooking White Bay Beach, Peter Island Resort features an extensive garden and a sun terrace with swimming pool and hot tub. It is located 1 km from the The Rhone dive site and 3 km from the Norman Island. Peter Island is an island located 6.4 km south of Tortola.
3. North Sound, Virgin Gorda, 0000 Virgin Gorda, British Virgin Islands,
Offering an outdoor pool and a restaurant, Bitter End Yacht Club is located in North Sound, Virgin Gorda. It boasts excellent sea views and on-site water sports like sailing and diving. Rates include three daily meals, use of the club fleet and a introductory sailing course.
4. Long Bay Road, West End, VG9999 Road Town, British Virgin Islands, From € 311
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. This stunning Virgin Islands resort boasts on-site dining, free Wi-Fi and free local calls in all rooms. It's a 5-minute drive from the West End Ferry Terminal.
5. West End, Tortola, VG 1110 Freshwater Pond, British Virgin Islands, From € 179
This tropical hotel offers a private pool and private beach overlooking the Caribbean Sea. Guests have access to beach and pool equipment. The villas feature a full kitchen area.
6. Lee Road, The Valley , VG 1150 Spanish Town, British Virgin Islands,
Featuring 7 beautiful beaches accessible only by sea, this tropical resort on Virgin Gorda includes a cliff-side spa overlooking Little Dix Bay. On-site restaurants are also available.
7. Apple bay West ENd P.O. Box 441, VG1110 Road Town, UK Virgin Islands, From € 149
Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, Sebastian's on the beach hotel offers pet-friendly accommodation in Road Town. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.
8. 1050 St. Bernard's Road, VG1002 Freshwater Pond, UK Virgin Islands, From € 1,679
Villa Sirenetta offers accommodation in Belmont Estates. The villa is equipped with air conditioning and free WiFi. Free private parking is available on site.
9. Setting Point, 305498 The Settlement, UK Virgin Islands, From € 136
Located on the southwest coast of Anegada, this tropical hotel is directly on the white sandy beaches of the Caribbean Sea. It features an on-site restaurant and spacious rooms with a garden or ocean view.
10. East End, VG0000 East End, UK Virgin Islands, From € 102
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, JY Harbour View Marina offers accommodation in East End. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant and pool and within a 20 minute walk arrive at the beach. Free private parking is available on site.
Top 10 Things to Do in St. Maarten
Here are my top 10 things to do in St. Maarten plus the details on how to do them....
1. Taste local Rum - Visit Toppers Rhum Factory.
2. Visit Nectar of St. Maarten for natural / organic skin care, protection and bug repellent. These products are sold throughout the islands and are amazing!!
3. Party - Come during Carnival and experience J'ouvert and party with the locals.
4. Watch the sunset – It is absolutely gorgeous, especially at Divi Little Bay -
5. Stroll in Philipsburg and visit Guavaberry Emporium -
6. Ride in a water UFO - An Unbelievably fun object..
7. Go shopping at the Marigot Market on the French side
8. Visit Loterie Farm in the hills of Pic Paradis to be surrounded by nature as you zipline, party or relax by the pool.
9. Visit Orient Beach - It's on the French side and is the most popular beach on the island. It is also home to Club Orient which is a clothing optional beach resort.
10. Watch the extreme airport landings from Maho Beach. Schedule some time before your flight home to experience this.
S U B S C R I B E
C O N N E C T W I T H M E H E R E
V I S I T M E
Top 10 Best Places to Live in the Caribbean
► Please Remember to Subscribe! ►
► Follow me on Twitter:
Top 10 Best Places to Live in the Caribbean.
If you're dreaming of living in the Caribbean, then you should consider these island paradises: the best places to live in the Caribbean.
10. Cayman Islands
9. St. Croix, USVI
8. Culebra, Puerto Rico
7. Bocas del Toro, Panama
5. St. Thomas, USVI
4. Turks and Caicos
3. Roatan, Honduras
1. St. John, USVI
Thanks for watching!
8 things you should know about British Virgin Islands
Dayvee breaks down 8 fun facts about British Virgin Islands, and you can explore some of her adventures from her Lifeproof trip to BVI.
Please like, subscribe and comment below.
Watch the new adventure travel series - Beyond the Usual