Top 10 Places to Visit in Bangladesh with Low Budget | কম খরচে ঘুরে আসুন দেশের ১০ দর্শনীয় স্থান
Top 10 Places to Visit in Bangladesh:
On the occasion of the World Tourism Day today, we have prepared a bucket list of places in Bangladesh you may visit with a low budget.
Watch the Star Live video to know more.
Read More Bangla Story:
Like, Comments, Share and Subscribe Our Channel for the Latest Videos.
★✮✯☆✰ Follow Our The Daily Star Main Website:
★✮✯☆✰ Follow Our The Daily Star Bangla Website:
★✮✯☆✰ Watch on Our Star Live all Video Stories :
★✮✯☆✰ Follow of our The Daily Star Social Media Platform and Stay With Us! ★✮✯☆✰
★✮✯☆✰ Like The Daily Star on the Facebook page:
★✮✯☆✰ Also Like Star Live on Facebook:
★✮✯☆✰ Follow The Daily Star on Twitter:
★✮✯☆✰ Follow The Daily Star on Instagram:
★✮✯☆✰ Follow The Daily Star on Pinterest:
★✮✯☆✰ The Daily Star on Google+:
বাংলাদেশের শীর্ষ 10 টি দর্শনীয় স্থান // visit top 10 places in Bangladesh
টাঙ্গুয়ার হাওড় ভ্রমণ গাইড :
মেঘের দেশ সাজেক :
বান্দরবান ভ্রমণ গাইড :
মারিশ্যা থেকে রাঙামাটি নৌকা ভ্রমণ:
আলুটিলা রহস্যময় গুহা:
ঘুরে আসতে পারেন মেঘলা পর্যটন কেন্দ্র থেকে:
সাতছরি জাতীয় উদ্যান:
গারো আদিবাসীদের নকশি গ্রামে উৎসব:
হাম হাম জলপ্রপাত, মৌলভীবাজার:
গান্ধী আশ্রম জামালপুর:
Bengal Hiking Group :
Top 10 beautiful places in bangladesh
Top 10 Best Tourist Attractions Places in BANGLADESH
Top 10 Best Tourist Attractions Places in BANGLADESH
Hello guys I have traveled to Bangladesh a few months ago, I am presenting some pictures of you in front of me 10 beautiful places of Bangladesh.
1 - University of Dhaka - The University of Dhaka, is the oldest university in modern Bangladesh. Established in 1921 during the British Raj, it has made significant contributions to the modern history of Bangladesh
Curzon Hall - The Curzon Hall is a British Raj-era building and home of the Faculty of Science at the University of Dhaka
Shaheed Minar, Dhaka - The Shaheed Minar is a national monument in Dhaka, Bangladesh, established to commemorate those killed during the Bengali Language Movement demonstrations of 1952 in then East Pakistan
Bangladesh National Museum - The Bangladesh National Museum, originally established on 20 March 1913, albeit under another name, and formally inaugurated on 7 August 1913, was accorded the status of the national museum of Bangladesh on 17 November 1983
Ahsan Manzil - Ahsan Monjil was the official residential palace and seat of the Nawab of Dhaka. The building is situated at Kumartoli along the banks of the Buriganga River in Dhaka, Bangladesh. Construction was started in 1859 and was completed in 1872. It was constructed in the Indo-Saracenic Revival architecture. It has been designated as a national museum.
Dhakeshwari Temple - Dhakeshwari National Temple is a Hindu temple in Dhaka, Bangladesh. It is state-owned, giving it the distinction of being Bangladesh's 'National Temple'. The name Dhakeshwari means Goddess of Dhaka.
National Martyrs' Memorial ( Jatiyo Sriti Shoudho ) - National Martyrs’ Memorial is the national monument of Bangladesh, set up in the memory of the valour and the sacrifice of all those who gave their lives in the Bangladesh Liberation War of 1971, which brought independence and separated Bangladesh from Pakistan. The monument is located in Savar, about 35 km north-west of the capital, Dhaka.It was designed by Syed Mainul Hossain.
Jamuna Future Park - Jamuna Future Park is a shopping mall in Dhaka, and the largest shopping mall in Bangladesh as well as in all Asia Largest shopping mall in Asia with a gross leasable area of 1,614,586 square feet. It was inaugurated on 6 September 2013
Cox's Bazar - Cox's Bazar is a town, a fishing port and district headquarters in Bangladesh. The beach in Cox's Bazar is an unbroken 120 km sandy sea beach with a gentle slope, one of the world's longest
St. Martin's Island - St. Martin's Island is a small island in the northeastern part of the Bay of Bengal, about 9 km south of the tip of the Cox's Bazar-Teknaf peninsula, and forming the southernmost part of Bangladesh
Sajek Valley - Sajek Valley is an emerging tourist spot in Bangladesh situated among the hills of Kasalong range of mountains in Sajek union, Baghaichhari Upazila in Rangamati District. The valley is 2000 feet above sea level.
The Sundarbans - Sundarban is a natural region in southern Bangladesh and the extreme southern part of the Indian state of West Bengal in the vast river delta on the Bay of Bengal. It is the largest single block of tidal halophytic mangrove forest in the world. The Sundarbans covers approximately 10,000 square kilometres (3,900 sq mi) most of which is in Bangladesh with the remainder in India.The Sundarbans is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Sundarbans South, East and West are three protected forests in Bangladesh. This region is densely covered by mangrove forests, and is the largest reserves for the Bengal tiger. The Sundarbans National Park is a National Park, Tiger Reserve, and a Biosphere Reserve located in the Sundarbans delta in the Indian state of West Bengal.
Rangamati- Rangamati is a district in south-eastern Bangladesh. It is a part of the Chittagong Division and the town of Rangamati serves as the headquarters of the district. Area-wise, Rangamati is the largest district of the country
Kuakata sea beach - Kuakata is a town known for its panoramic sea beach. It is located in south-eastern Bangladesh, and is the number two tourist destination in the country. Kuakata beach is a sandy expanse 18 kilometres (11 mi) long and 3 kilometres (1.9 mi) wide. From the beach one can have an unobstructed view of both sunrise and sunset over the Bay of Bengal.
My other's Video -
Why You Should visit BANGLADESH ? -
How to get Online VISA for BANGLADESH -
How to Travel Bangladesh By Road from Petrapole (W.B) India -
How to get a Passport ? Indian -
Travel in Beautiful Bangladesh: Land of Stories & Rivers #bookingMentor
Bangladesh is one of the beautiful country in Asia, full of fun loving people. The beauty is not in the city. You have to travel to the country side to get the stories of Bangladesh. The land of river and land of hope eating people.
Bangladesh is in South Asia zone, mostly surrounded by India, bordering Myanmar in the southeast and the Bay of Bengal to the south side. The country is known as country of riverland it is primarily a low-lying plain of about 144,000 km2, situated on deltas of large rivers flowing from the Himalayas. It’s fertile and mostly flat farmland and, with the exception of Chittagong Hill Tracts, rarely exceeds 10 meters above sea level, making it dangerously susceptible to a rise in sea level.
The national language of Bangladesh is Bengali (Bangla) and is spoken everywhere, English is the foreign (2nd) language. It's an Indo-Aryan language derived from Prakit, Pali and Sanskrit which is written in its own script. Many Bangladeshis understand only limited English Language such as basic affirmatives, negatives, and some numbers. Some offices are using English as a 2nd language. Learning a few Bengali words ahead of your trip will prove very useful in the area.
Bangladesh is a beautiful country with its nature. The country as a vacation land has many facets. Her tourist attractions include historic mosques and monuments, archaeological sites, picnic spots, resorts, beaches, forest and wildlife. It has the world's largest sea beach Cox's Bazar whis is almost 120 KM long with out any divide. Bangladesh offers opportunities for angling, river cruising, water-skiing, rowing, surfing, hiking, yachting and sea bathing as well as bringing one in close touch with Mother Nature. She is also rich in wildlife and game birds.
Follow us Social Media:
1. The Glorious Archaeology in Bangladesh - Places Must Visit !!:
2. Tourism in Beautiful Bangladesh - Land of Stories & Rivers:
3. Bangladesh Travel - Explore Natural Beauties of Bangladesh:
4. Travel in Bangladesh: Beauty of Tajhat Jamidar Bari, Rangpur:
5. Tourism in Beautiful Bangladesh - Land of Stories & Rivers:
#wonderful_places #amazingplaces #beautifulplaces #timeoutsociety #coffeewithasliceoflife #bbctravel #forbestravel #travelgram #tourism #instago #passportready #ilovetravel #writetotravel #instatravelling travel in beautiful bangladesh,land of stories & rivers,bangladesh tour,travel beautiful bangladesh,visit bangladesh,bangladesh tourism,tourism in bangladesh,top 10 places to visit in bangladesh,travel guide in bangladesh
10 Best Places To Visit In Sri Lanka
► Please Remember to Subscribe! ►
► Follow me on Twitter:
10 Best Places To Visit In Sri Lanka.
Sri Lanka is a fascinating island country in the Indian Ocean with spectacular beaches, rich wildlife, a remarkable history and endless opportunities for adventures. Its flavorful food, famous tea, fun trains, oodles of elephants, welcoming people, timeless ruins, rolling surf, and cheap prices make it a great travel destination that it is today. If you are planning to explore this beautiful country, this article is going to help you make a perfect plan. Following are 10 best and most popular places to visit in Sri Lanka:
2. Yala National Park
6. Nuwara Eliya
7. Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage
8. Ancient city of Anuradhapura
10. Botanical Garden of Peradeniya
Electro-Light - Throwback [NCS Release]
Alan Walker - Fade [NCS Release]
This video is fair use under U.S. copyright law because it is noncommercial and transformative in nature, uses no more of the original than necessary, and has no negative effect on the market for the original work.
Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for fair use for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use. I DO NOT OWN ANY COPYRIGHTS. All rights goes to their respective owners No copyright infringement intended.
If you have any issue with the content used in my channel or you find something that belongs to you, before you claim it to youtube, please SEND ME A MESSAGE and i will DELETE it right away. Thanks for understanding.
Thanks for watching!
Top 10 Tourist place in Sylhet
Top 10 visited place in Sylhet. Sylhet is the Travel Hub of Bangladesh.
10 Things you need to know before you travel to Bangladesh
Have you ever thought of visited Bangladesh? Do you know what to expect when travelling there? Not many tourists fly into Bangladesh every year, but tourism is starting to increase and I have a feeling it will become a huge tourist destination in no time. So here are 10 things you need to know before you travel to Bangladesh!
Don't forget to SUBSCRIBE for more videos of my travels around Asia and rest of the world.
Watch also: 10 THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW BEFORE YOU VISIT INDIA!!
Follow the rest of my travels at
And check out some beautiful pictures of Bangladesh on
Top 10 Places To Visit In Bangladesh
Bangladesh Top 20 Tourist Attractions | Alimur Reja |
#AlimurReja #FlyingBird #Bangladesh #BangladeshTour
Top 20 tourist Attractions in Bangladesh
1. Sundarban Mangrove Forest: Sundarban is the world’s largest mangrove forest. It is one of the beautiful natural wonders of the whole world and world heritage site recognized by UNESCO in 1997.
2. Kuakata Sea Beach: Kuakata is situated in the southeastern part of Beautiful Bangladesh. It is located in Kalapara Upazila of Patuakhali District of Bangladesh and about 320 KM (200 mi) south of Dhaka city.
3. Cox’s Bazar Sea Beach: Cox’s Bazar sea beach is the world’s largest sea beach and unbroken sandy beach. The length of this unbroken sandy beach is 125 km long. The beach has a gentle slope into the sea. Cox’s Bazar is located in the South Eastern part of Bangladesh along the Bay of Bengal.
4. Saint Martin Island: Saint Martin is the mind-blowing coral Island of the Bay of Bengal. If you are a beach lover then Saint Martin is one of the best places to visit in Bangladesh.
5. Rangamati Hill Tracts: Rangamati is one of the best hilly places to visit in Beautiful Bangladesh. Rangamati resides in the district of Chittagong Hill Tracts area.
6. Kaptai Lake: The reason behind the travailing to Rangamati is to see the Kaptai Lake. Though Kaptai Lake is a manmade lake you will be surprised seeing the natural beauty of the place.
7. Jaflong-Sylhet: Sylhet is situated in the northwestern part of beautiful Bangladesh. It is on the best naturally beautiful places to visit in Bangladesh. There are too many wonderful places to visit in the Sylhet district. First of all, you can visit Jaflong. Jaflong is the stone collecting area. You will enjoy the natural beauty of Jaflong because of the combination of Surma River and large hills of the Meghalaya state of India. Sylhet is close to the Meghalaya state of India.
8. Sixty Dome Mosques: Bagerhat is in the Khulna Division, founded in the 15th century. Bagerhat founded by a Turkish general. In Bagerhat there are a lot of amazing historic mosques. Among all the beautiful mosques the Sixty Dome Mosque is most attractive.
9. Srimangal-Sylhet: Srimangal is in the northwestern part of Bangladesh. It is the number one tea capital in the country. Anywhere in that region, you will go, just find the lush tea gardens. When you will go to visit the tea gardens you may not find anyone else without you so you can enjoy the beauty in your own way.
10. Paharpur Somapura Mahabhihara: Paharpur a tiny little place is in the northwestern part of Beautiful Bangladesh.
11. Sajek Valley: Sajek Valley is in the Sajek union of Baghaichhari Upazila in Rangamati district. Sajek Valley is one of the emerging places to visit in Bangladesh. It is located in the hills of Kasalong. The name of this place came from the name of Sajek River.
12. Inani Beach: Inani Beach is located in the UkhiaUpazila of Cox’s Bazar district of beautiful Bangladesh. This sea beach is 18 kilometers long. This long sea beach is featured with a lot of coral stones.
13. Lalbagh Fort: The Lalbagh Fort is situated in front of the Buriganga River in the southwestern part of Dhaka district. It is a 17th-century fort with art and antiques. The fort includes 1600s fort complex with three buildings. 14. Ahsan Manzil: Ahsan Manzil is at Kumartoli, Dhaka. Kumartoli is located along the banks of the Buriganga River in Dhaka city. The Ahsan Manzil constructed as the official presidential palace of the Nawab of Dhaka city. The construction work of Ahsan Manzil started in 1859.
15. Puthia (Village in Rajshahi): Want to visit a place full of beautiful Hindu Temples? In the Rajshahi district, there is a small village in Puthia which is full of historical Hindu temples. The design of the temples of Puthia is very unique than other temples of Bangladesh.
16. Sonargaon Panam City: In the Medieval period, the Sonargaon city was considered as the capital of Bengal. You can easily spend a day in Sonargaon by enjoying the architectural buildings made by the architect of that time.
17. Bandarban: You can explore Bandarbans to search tribal people with natural beauty inside Bangladesh. Inside Bandarban, you will find amazing Sangu River. Where you can find pure tranquility with amazing nature.
18. Potenga Beach: Truly amazing beach to visit with not overcrowded tourist place in Chattogram. You can find second sea beach inside Beautiful Bangladesh there. As time passes more and more beautiful and luxurious Motel and Hotels are rising to make a comfortable stay of Tourists.
19. Moynamoti: Old heritage searchers will definitely love Moynamoti inside Comilla District. 20. Capital city-Dhaka: Dhaka is the capital city of Bangladesh, in southern Asia. Set beside the Buriganga River, it’s at the center of national government, trade and culture.
Top 10 Visit Place in Bangladesh | বাংলাদেশের সবচেয়ে সুন্দর ১০টি জায়গা
#Top10 #Beautiful #Visitplace #TravelBangladesh
Explore Bangladesh, Visit Bangladesh. Top 10 beautiful place of bangladesh, Bangladesh is a beautiful country with beautiful natural attractions. Countries where both the sea and the mountains there. #Visit top 10 places in Bangladesh, There are thousands of natural #attractions. However, we visited the beautiful places in the top ten. We believe that this will help in your spare time when you visit this place. Top 10 Places To Visit In Bangladesh Now, with a list of the best places to see exciting interesting nature tourism.
#10 #Best #places to visit in Bangladesh, you can't miss
This video contained Top 10 #beautiful tourist place where amazing #natural beauty exist and the latest #attractive #tourist #destination of Bangladesh.
বাংলাদেশের সবচেয়ে সুন্দর ১০ টি জায়গা নিয়ে আজকের টপিক। পাহাড়ে-আহারে, নদীতে নৌকা ভ্রমণ, সবুজের মাঝে জ্যোৎস্নার খেলা, এমনকি মেঘের রাজ্যে নিজেকে হারিয়ে ফেলার মতো চোখ জুড়ানো পর্যটন স্থান রয়েছে এই বাংলাদেশে । অপরূপ সৌন্দর্যের এই দেশের প্রায় প্রতিটি জেলাতেই রয়েছে বিভিন্ন দর্শনীয় স্থান। তাই দেশ-বিদেশের বহু পর্যটক ঘুরে বেড়ানোর জন্য প্রতিবছর ভিড় জমিয়ে থাকেন দেশের এই স্থান গুলোতে। আসুন একটু দেখে নেই স্থান গুলোকে।
Img & Av Souurce: Internet
Stay in the Living Life:
► Watch YouTube Channel:
► Like us on Facebook:
► Follow us on Twitter:
► Follow us on Instagram:
► Connect us on Linkedin:
Top 10 Tourist Attraction Place to visit in Bandarban | Most beautiful place of hill side Bangladesh
Nilgiri or Nil Giri or Neelgiri is one of the tallest peaks and beautiful tourist spots in Bandarban, Bangladesh. Nilgiri is about 3500 feet high and situated at Thanchi Thana of Bandarban district in Bangladesh. Nilgiri is about 46 km south of Bandarban on the Bandarban-Chimbuk-Thanchi road. Beside this Nilgiri spot travelers and tourists can also roam around the Mro villages. Their colorful culture and living style are surely an unexplored experience for the visitors and tourists.
The Buddha Dhatu Jadi is a Theravada Buddhist temple known as the Bandarban Golden Temple. The Buddha Dhatu Jadi is located at Pulpara, 4 kilometer from Balaghata town and 10 kilometer from the remote Bandarban hill district in Bangladesh. The Bandarban Golden Temple is the largest Theravada Buddhist Temple with the second largest Buddha statue in Bangladesh
Chimbuk Hill and Tribal Villages:
Chimbuk hill is the third highest mountain in Bangladesh. Chimbuk is one of the most familiar tourist spots in Bandarban, Bangladesh. Chimbuk hill is just 26 kilometer away from Bandarban sadar. Chimbuk hill is about 2500 feet high above sea level of Bangladesh. The road of this area is zigzag. So if a traveler rides in a jeep it will be adventurous and charming. While the jeep will be moving through the various indigenous villages of Bandarban, Bangladesh
Meghla Tourist Spot:
Meghla Parjatan Complex is one of the most amazing tourist spots for the travelers and tourists coming from all over Bangladesh and world. Meghla is in the contiguous area of the Bandarban hill district council on the gateway of Bandarban, maintained by Bandarban district administration
Mirinja tourist spot (Parjatan complex) is situated at Lama upazilla of Bandarban district in Bangladesh. Mirinja is a wonderful tourist spot in Lama, Bandarban. Mirinja is about 1500 feet high from the sea level of Bangladesh. In good weather, travelers and tourists can see the Maheskhali Island, Bay of Bengal, Matamuhuri River and Lama upazilla at a glance.
Nilachal Tourist Spot:
There is another beautiful place to see near Meghla, which is called Nilachal, maintained by Bandarban district administration. Nilachal is known as tiger hill. The view of Nilachal is so spectacular for snapping. Nilachal is the nearest tourist spot from Bandarban town, Bangladesh. Nilachal is situated at Tigerpara. Nilachal is near about 2000 feet above the sea level and 5 kilometer away from the Bandarban town.
The waterfall named Shoilo Propat or Shoylo Propat at Milanchari, Bandarban, 4 km from the town on the road to Thanchi from Bandarban town. Shoilo propat is also an excellent site, maintained by Bangladesh Parjatan, the national tourism promotion corporation of Bangladesh
Prantik Lake is really a beautiful tourist spot in Bandarban district of Bangladesh. Prantik lake of Bandarban is surrounded by many kind of plants and trees. This amazing place – Prantik Lake will certainly attract tourists minds. Prantik Lake is an ideal place for travel. Prantik Lake located in a village named “Holudia” near the Keranihat-Bandarban Road. Prantik Lake is 14 kilometer away from Bandarban town.
Follow us on
10 Places you should visit in Dhaka Bangladesh | FreakSHu
Dhaka is the capital and largest city of Bangladesh. It is one of the largest and most densely populated cities in the world. Dhaka has some historical place to visit. many visitors come across from the world to see beautiful dhaka city. they are visiting places and enjoy ride n beautiful roads of furious dhaka city. Here are 10 Places you should visit in Dhaka.
➽ Visit Bangladesh Videos:
#Dhaka #BeautifulBangladesh #FreakSHu
Side You - Vlog Music by David Cutter Music
Creative Commons — Attribution 3.0 Unported — CC BY 3.0
Music promoted by Audio Library
10 Cheapest Countries in the World
Think travel is expensive? Think again! ... Here are the top 10 cheapest countries in the world from my experiences!!
Do you have any other countries to add to this list? Comment below!
Music: Epidemic Sound
► Subscribe for more travel videos:
► Travel Blog:
FIND ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA:
Facebook: (I post daily videos there!)
MORE ABOUT ME:
drew (at) drewbinsky (dot) com
COX'S BAZAR, BANGLADESH 🇧🇩THE LONGEST BEACH IN THE WORLD
Cox's Bazar, Bangladesh, is home to the longest beach on the planet. I explore some of its quieter and busier spots, all to the backdrop of the beautiful Mermaid Beach resort.
Mermaid Beach Resort:
Mermaid Eco Resort:
As I mentioned at the end of the video, the Rohingya refugee crisis is of a huge humanitarian magnitude. Please watch this touching video made by Indigo Traveller when he visited one of the camps, and donate anything you can spare:
Subscribe to Indigo Traveller:
► SUPPORT ME ►►►
► INSTAGRAM ►►►
► FACEBOOK ►►►
► SUBSCRIBE ►►►
1) Intro music provided by Frequency
Track: TFLM - Lost in Your Eyes (feat. Anja)
2) Smells Like Summer (Original Mix) by Del
Creative Commons — Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported— CC BY-SA 3.0
Music promoted by Audio Library
3) Henrik Neesgard - Wind Of Sorrow
Historical Dhaka । ঐতিহ্যের ঢাকা । Places to Visit In Old Dhaka । Bangladesh । Travel Guide
Old Dhaka (in Bengali, পুরান ঢাকা ) is a term used to refer to the historic old city of Dhaka, the capital of modern Bangladesh.
It was founded in 1608 as Jahangir Nagar, the capital of Mughal Bengal. It was one of the largest and most prosperous cities of South Asia and the center of the worldwide muslin trade.
The Nawab of Bengal shifted the capital from Dhaka to Murshidabad in the early-18th century.
With the rise of Calcutta (now Kolkata) during the British rule, Dhaka began to decline and came to be known as the City of Magnificent Ruins. The British however began to develop the modern city from the mid-19th century.
Old Dhaka is famous for its variety of foods and amicable living of all religion people together.
The main Muslims festival here is Eid-ul-Fitr, Eid-ul-Adha and Muharram, Hindu festivals are Durga Puja, Kali Puja, Saraswati Puja, Holi, Rathyatra and Janmashtami, Christian festival Christmas and Easter Sunday, and Buddhist Festival is Vesak.
The all religion festival here is Shakrain(পৌষ সংক্রান্তি)and Halkhata(হালখাতা) with much splendor and devotion in this part of Dhaka.
Muslims are main population here, second Hindu,third Christian and Buddhist.
Here in this episode, I showed you different historical places and traditions of Dhaka City.
Some of the contents are-
1. Laalbag Kella
2. Ahsan Manzil
3. Hussaini Dalan
4. Tara Masjid & Shahbaz Masjid
5. Armenian Church
6. Dhakesshori Mandir
7. Sat Gambuj Masjid
8. Boro katra & Choto Katra
9. Shaheed Minar
10. Mausoleum of Three Leaders
11. Curzon Hall
12. Some Notable Sculptures of DU Campus
13. Tarditional Tomtom of Old Dhaka
14, Nanna Biriyani
15. Bakorkhani and so more other things...
Director's Contact Info :
ANP Facebook ID :
Take a view to the historical Old Dhaka..and please don't forget to Subscribe the channel...
Top 10 Beautiful Places to Visit in Bangladesh 2017 - 10 Best Places to Visit in Bangladesh
Bangladesh, to the east of India on the Bay of Bengal, is a South Asian country marked by lush greenery and many waterways. Its Padma (Ganges), Meghna and Jamuna rivers create fertile plains, and travel by boat is common. On the southern coast, the Sundarbans, an enormous mangrove forest shared with Eastern India, is home to the royal Bengal tiger. The list in down bellow 10 Most Tourist Destination in Bangladesh,
01. Saint Martin
03. Sajek Valley
07. Tanguar Haor
If you liked it please comments and share
Music: Spring In My Step - Silent Partner
Sreemangal a Beautiful Tourist Place & Tea State of Bangladesh
Sreemangal is a tourist area of Moulvibazar at Sylhet division in Bangladesh. It is famous for tea and it’s called the tea capital of Bangladesh. Million of tourist and visitor visit hear. There are many hotel motel and good transportation system for tourist and visitors. Hotel Grand Sultan is the most beautiful and expensive hotel here. It is like 5 star hotel, you can get all opportunity from Hotel Grand Sultan. You will see in Sreemangal, the decorated tea garden and can test world famous 7 layer tea. You can also visit Khitish Babu Zoo, there are many kinds endangered species. Sreemangal is a natural beauty tourist area in Bangladesh like Cox’s Bazaar, Sent Martin, Kuakata, Shundarban and Rangamati.
Our Facebook Like Page…
I have also many video please visit.
Tourist Places in Sylhet, Bangladesh | Sylhet Tour | Alimur Reja |
#AlimurReja #FlyingBird #SylhetTour #BangladeshTour
Best 20 Tourist Places in Sylhet, Bangladesh.
Sylhet is a city in eastern Bangladesh, on the Surma River. It’s known for its Sufi shrines, like the ornate tomb and mosque of 14th-century saint Hazrat Shah Jalal, now a major pilgrimage site near Dargah Gate. The tiny Museum of Rajas contains belongings of the local folk poet Hasan Raja.
1. Ratargul Swamp Forest Sylhet:Ratargul Swamp Forest is a little Pantanal in Bangladesh. It is also called as Amazon of Bangladesh or Deshi Amazon or you can say Banglar Amazon.
2. Lawachara National Park Sreemangal:Lawachara is one of the best national sanctuary in Bangladesh. In 1997 Bangladesh government declared it a National Park.
3. Jaflong Sylhet:Jaflong is one of the best natural tourist spot in the Division of Sylhet, Bangladesh. Jaflong is situated at the border between Bangladesh and the Indian state of Meghalaya. It’s about 60 km far from Sylhet town and takes two hours’ drive to reach there.
4. Bisnakandi Sylhet :Bisnakandi is a village situated in Rustompur Union under GuainghatUpazilla. This is where many layers of the Khasimountain meet at a single point from both sides.
5. Madhabpur Lake Sreemangal:MadhobpurLake is a lake in Sreemangal, Maulvi Bazar District, Bangladesh. It is one of the popular tourist spot in Bangladesh.
6. Madhabkunda Waterfall Maulvibazar:It is situated in BarlekhaUpazila in Moulvibazar District, Sylhet Division. The waterfall is a popular tourist spot in Bangladesh.
7. Shahjalal Dorgha Sylhet:ShāhJalāl ad-Dīn al-Mujarrad al-Naqshbandi popularly known as Hazrat Shah Jalal, শাহজালাল, Sylhetiis a celebrated Sufi Muslim figure in Bengal.
8. Pangthumai Waterfall Sylhet:The Barahillfalls is located actually in between Bangladesh-India border. The waterfall belongs to India and the lake belongs to Bangladesh.
9. Ali Amjad Clock Tower Sylhet:Ali Amjad's Clock is the oldest clock tower located on the bank of Surma River in Sylhet, Bangladesh. It is known as the Big Ben of Sylhet and is a popular attraction, near to the Keane Bridge.
10. Tanguar Haor Sunamganj:Tanguarhaor (Bengali: টাঙ্গুয়ারহাওর), (also called Tanguahaor), located in the Dharmapasha and Tahirpurupazilas of Sunamganj District in Bangladesh.
11. Khadimnagar National Park Sylhet:Khadimnagar National park is located very close to Sylhet city. Khadimnagar tea garden is one the old famous tea gardens in Sylhet.
12. Srimangal Tea Garden:Sreemangal is known as the tea capital of Bangladesh. It covers an overall are of 450 sq. km. The opulent green tea plantation attracts most tourists. It has overall 163 tea plantations.
13. Ham Ham Waterfall Sreemangal:It’s in Srimangol, Sylhet, Bangladesh. One of Bangladesh's highest waterfall. Take 3 to 4 hours of trekking to reach there. Very rough path. The path is muddy, hilly, sometimes you've to walk on big rocks. In rainy season you need to swim to reach the fall.
14. BaikkaBeel Wetland Sanctuary Sreemangal:Baikkabeel is another bird sanctuary of this region. It is on the eastern part of the Hail haor. Hail haor is a large wetland encompassing about 100 hectares. It is about 20km from the Moulvibazar town. Baikkabeel was declared to be a sanctuary for fishes in 2003.
15. Hakaluki Haor Maulvibazar:Hakalukihaor is situated in the eastern part of Bangladesh adjacent to the Assam-Bangladesh border. 5 upzillas comprise this haors total area. 3 of them Kulaura, Juri and Baralekha are under Moulvibazar district. While the other 2 upzillas – Golapganj and Fenchuganj are under Sylhet division
16. Satchari National Park Sylhet:Satchari National Park is a national park in Habiganj District, Bangladesh. After the 1974 Wild Life Preservation Act, in 2005 Satchari National Park was built on 243 hectares of land.
17. Rema-Kalenga Wildlife Sanctuary Sylhet:Rema-Kalenga Wildlife Sanctuary is a protected forest and wildlife sanctuary in Bangladesh. This is a dry and evergreen forest. It is located in the Chunarughat of Habiganj district.
18. Jadukata River Sylhet:Jadukata River and BarikTila are located in the same place. Jadukata River is another blue river at Sunamganj. Jadukata River is originated from the Meghalaya Hills of India & flows into Bangladesh.
19. Osmany Museum Sylhet:Osmani Museum is a museum in Kotwali Thana of Sylhet, Bangladesh. The ancestors' home of Bangabir General Muhammad AtaulGaniOsmani, the Commander-in-Chief of Bangladesh Forces has been transformed into today's famous Osmani Museum.
20. Dreamland Amusement Park Sylhet:Dreamland Amusement &Water Park is located at Hilalpur, Golapgonj, Sylhet. Besides this amusement park, there are three more amusement parks listed in Sylhet.
Best 10 Tourist Attractions in Bangladesh (With Guide) -- (BANGLA)
Best 10 Tourist Attractions in Bangladesh (With Guide) -- (BANGLA)
What special things are there to see in Bangladesh? The reality is that you cannot afford to be ignorant of some of the highly magnificent places without visiting them, which are the signature sites of Bangladesh. Missing those wonderful places would perhaps be somewhat like visiting Paris without enjoying the grandeur of Eiffel Tower. Here are the top 12 magnificent places to visit in Bangladesh
Follow us on Twitter to be informed when we post:
Follow us on Instagram for latest updates:
If you Enjoyed plz hit LIKE
SUBSCRIBE To Top TEN Gossip for latest Updates
ভিডিওটি ভালো লাগলে লাইক(LIKE) করুন।
মতামত জানাতে কমেন্ট(COMMENT) করুন।
আপনাদের বন্ধুদের সাথে শেয়ার(SHARE) করুন।
পরবর্তী আপডেট পেতে সাবস্ক্রাইব(SUBSCRIBE) করে রাখুন।
Like, Share, Comment and Subscribe