Sao Tome and Principe Tourist Attractions: 10 Top Places to Visit
Planning to visit Sao Tome and Principe? Check out our Sao Tome and Principe Travel Guide video and see top most Tourist Attractions in Sao Tome and Principe.
Top Places to visit in Sao Tome and Principe:
Banana Beach, Praia Jale, Pico Mocambo, Roca Belo Monte, Praia Piscina, Roca S.Joao dos Angolares, Forte De Sao Sebastiao, Pico Sao Tome, Ana Chaves Bay, Roca Agostinho Neto
Visit our Website:
Destination Africa: Sao Tome and Principe
The Destination Africa Project team heads to Sao Tome and Principe to explore the island nation and bring you back a visual treasure trove of places to go and things to do to create your own amazing vacation here. See also the short we made when we returned to launch this one here:
This video was made possible with support from Stanbic MoneyWallet, Blankpage Solutions, Target Embroidery, TreasureMaks Design & Print, Island Tour, Travel & Logistics, Katraio Services, On Time Entertainment, Ban Be Non Tours, Casa Turistica, Roca Abade, Pestana Equador, the Provincial Government of Principe and Roca Belo Monte. We are deeply grateful!
travel to : São Tomé and Príncipe !!!
Best places to visit on São Tomé and Príncipe islands !!!
Praia Jale in Sao Tome Island, Sao Tome and Principe
Praia Jale in Sao Tome Island, Sao Tome and Principe
São Tomé Island, at 854 km2, is the largest island of São Tomé and Príncipe and is home to about 157,000 or 96% of the nation's population. The island is divided into six districts. It is located 2 km north of the equator.
The islands of Sao Tome and Principe are well situated across the western equatorial coast in Central Africa and make up one singular island nation. Also known for its soothing mood for relaxation, the island nation anchors its atmosphere on its relaxed vibes and Portuguese creole flavor. Sao Tome and Principe is blessed with natural attractions and long ending sandy beaches. The Islands also boast emerald forest vegetation full of wildlife with soaring volcanic peaks that promises many thrills on end. In true Afro Tourism style, we combed the islands and we are proud to present the very best 10 fantastic reasons to visit Sao tome and Principe.
On the south edge of the São Tomé Island you will find Praia Jalé, a relatively safe beach. Behold the wonder as giant sea turtles climb up in the morning hours to lay their eggs in the sand. You can spend the night on the beach in small huts without electricity if you fancy a concrete jungle experience.
Like us and Join us at Xtreme Collections for more fun and knowledge.
São Tomé Travel
Escape to beautiful São Tomé and discover an Island rich in culture and activities just waiting to be explored.
Visit for more information
Best Places To Visit - ZIMBABWE | Travel & Tourism
Here are the Top 10 places you must visit in Zimbawe.
Follow Us :
▪ Facebook :
▪ LinkedIn :
Turkmenistan Tourist Attractions: 10 Top Places to Visit
Planning to visit Turkmenistan? Check out our Turkmenistan Travel Guide video and see top most Tourist Attractions in Turkmenistan.
Top Places to visit in Turkmenistan:
Door to Hell Gas Deposit, Ancient Merv, Monument of Neutrality, Nisa, Turkmen Carpet Museum, Ashgabat National Museum of History, Gonur Tepe, Oguzkhan Palace, Turkmenbashi Ruhy Mosque, Ertugrul Gazi Mosque
Visit our Website:
Sao Tome - A Friendly Island
The small Atlantic Island nation of São Tomé and Príncipe is an undiscovered gem with empty beaches, lush tropical rainforests, volcanoes, and interesting mixture of cultures. These remote islands offer good opportunities for fishing, diving, trekking and wildlife viewing in a safe environment. As a destination that has been hard to get to, São Tomé and Príncipe still remains untouched by mass tourism.
São Tomé and Príncipe - The Chocolate Islands
In Gulf of Guiné, São Tomé and Príncipe, known as its production of coffee and chocolat, are two islands in ocean atlantic where paradisiac beaches, exotic landscapes and very friendly people are easily found. Is a country totaly safe and relaxing to be doing tourism, volunteering or even to live. This video is a gift for all the people of São Tomé Island that received us as the best way possible and shared with us simple things that make the difference.
Enjoy! Leve leve
The Best Top 10 Countries To Visit In The World
Welcome to my channel - Top Tips Liss.
Subscribe to my channel for more top tips.
In my video I will show you the 10 Most Beautiful Countries to Visit In The World 2019.
These destinations should definitely be on your bucket list! The countries are the best and most beautiful destinations to travel to on earth. They will take your breath away.
Countries such as São Tomé & Príncipe and Indonesia. Watch to find out more.
SÃO TOMÉ E PRÍNCIPE BELAS IMAGENS
👉 GOSTOU DO VÍDEO❓ DEIXE SEU LIKE👍 INSCREVA -SE NO CANAL ✔️ COMENTE E COMPARTILHE 💚💛💙
▶ É um estado insular localizado no Golfo da Guiné na África
▶ Música - Let s Do It - Topher Mohr and Alex Elena
Paraguay Tourist Attractions: 15 Top Places to Visit
Planning to visit Paraguay? Check out our Paraguay Travel Guide video and see top most Tourist Attractions in Paraguay.
Top Places to visit in Paraguay:
Las Cataratas, Represa Hidroelectrica Itaipu Binacional, La Santisima Trinidad de Parana, Ruinas jesuiticas de Jesus de Tavarangue, Costanera de la Ciudad de Encarnacion Paraguay, Government Palace, Museo del Barro, Saltos del Monday, San Jose Beach, Panteon Nacional de los Heroes, Casa de la Independencia, Costanera de Asuncion, Catedral de Nuestra Senora de la Asuncion, Iglesia San Buenaventura de Yaguaron, Museo del Cabildo
Visit our Website:
Top 10 Most Difficult Countries To Get Visa
Watch on Dailymotion:
Like on Facebook:
Follow on TSU:
World's Top 10 Most Difficult Countries To Get Visa
3. Sao Tome and Principe
4. Saudi Arabia
7. Democratic Republic of Congo
10. North Korea
*Source : Telegraph | United Kingdom
NOTE: This list based on some kinds of problems faced by Citizens of different countries like, slow visa process, expensive visa process, security issues, medical issues, and enemy countries.
Sao Tome and Principe. Principe Island on the ride
The island has only 12 km of what we can call good roads. The short video demonstrates the other roads on Principe.
Landmarks of Africa
1. Algeria الجزائر - Djemaa el-Djedid
2. Angola - Downtown Luanda
3. Benin Bénin - Grand Mosque Porto-Novo
4. Botswana - Chobe National Park
5. Burkina Faso - Ouagadougou Catherdal
6. Burundi - Independence Monument in Bujumbura
7. Cameroon Cameroun - Kapsiki Peak
8. Cape Vedre Cabo Verde - Mindelo vista
9. Central African Republic République centrafricaine - Bangui Shopping District
10. Chad Tchad - Ennedi Desert
11. Comoros Comores - Friday Mosque
12. Congo - Pierre Savorgnan de Brazza Mausoleum
13. Cote d'Iviore -Basilica of Our Lady of Peace
14. Democratic Republic of Congo République Démocratique du Congo - Palace of Justice in Lubumbashi
15. Djibouti جيبوتي - National Assemble of Djibouti
16. Egypt مصر - Pyramid of Giza
17. Equatorial Guinea Guinea Equatorial - Santa Isabel Cathedral
18. Eritrea ኤርትራ - Government Building in Asmara
19. Ethiopia ኢትዮጵ - Lion of Judah Statue
20. Gabon - Downtown Libreville
21. Gambia - Madina Lodge
22. Ghana - Independence Arch in Accra
23. Guinea Guinee - Grande Mosque
24. Guinea-Bissau Guiné-Bissau - Guinea Bissau Parliament
25. Kenya - Maasai Mara
26. Lesotho - Maloti Mountains
27. Liberia - Street in downtown Monrovia
28. Libya ليبيا - Temple of Zeus
29. Madagascar Malagsy - Baobabs
30. Malawi - Parlimentary house in Lilongwe
31. Mali - Monument to the Heroes of the Black Army
32. Mauritania موريتانيا - Grand Mosque in Nouakchot
33. Mauritius - Downtown Port Louis
34. Mayotte (France) - Mont Choungqui
35. Morocco المغرب - Aït Benhaddou
36. Mozambique Moçambique - Barra Beach Lodge
37. Namibia - Spitzkoppe
38. Niger - Grand Mosque of Niamey
39. Nigeria - Zuma Rock
40. Réunion (France) - St. Denis Town Hall
41. Rwanda - King's palace in Nyanza
42. Saint Helena (UK) - Longwood House
43. Sao Tome and the Principe São Tomé e Principe - Pico Cão Grande
44. Senegal Sénégal - African Renaissance Monument
45. Seychelles - Clock Town in Victoria
46. Sierra Leone - Freetown Court
47. Somalia Soomaaliya - Castle of Sultan of Zanzibar
48. South Africa Suid Afrika - Union Buildings
49. South Sudan - Dr. John Garang de Mabior Monument
50. Sudan سودان - Al Shahid Mosque
51. Swaziland - Mlilwane Wildlife Sanctuary
52. Tanzania - Mt. Kilimanjaro
53. Togo - Mosque in Sokodé
54. Tunisia تونس - El Jem Amphitheatre
55. Uganda - Queen Elizabeth National Park
56. Western Sahara الصحراء الغربية - Tifariti
57. Zamibia - David Livingstone Monument
58. Zimbabwe - Victoria Falls
Sao Thome Das Letras Tourist Attractions: 12 Top Places To Visit
Planning to visit Sao Thome das Letras? Check out our Sao Thome das Letras Travel Guide video and see top most Tourist Attractions in Sao Thome das Letras.
Top Places to visit in Sao Thome das Letras (Brazil):
Casa da Piramide, Cachoeira Veu de Noiva, Ladeira de Amendoim, Cachoeira Eubiose, Shangri La, Gruta Sao Thome, Matriz de Sao Thome Church, Stone Church - Our Lady of the Rosary, Cachoeira do Flavio, Pico do Gaviao, Poco das Esmeraldas, Cachoeira Paraiso
For more information, Visit:
Sao Tome & Principe
Principe is the smallest and least developed of the two islands that make up the country Sao Tome & Principe.
If you had the thought that the main island Sao Tome was unexplored and beautiful, wait until you visit Principe.
Of the 100+ countries I now have been to, Principe is the closest you will get to an untouched paradise in the world.
Aerial views of Príncipe Island
São Tomé and Príncipe, officially the Democratic Republic of São Tomé and Príncipe, is an island nation in the Gulf of Guinea, off the western equatorial coast of Central Africa. It consists of two archipelagos around the two main islands: São Tomé and Príncipe.
We visited Príncipe in May 2018.
A Good Day On the African Planes by Doug Maxwell, Media Right Productions from YouTube Audio
Viking by Aakash Gandhi from YouTube Audio
The Rising by Aakash Gandhi from YouTube Audio
Overcome by Gonna Onyekwe from YouTube Audio
Running through the Forest by Doug Maxwell, Media Right Productions from YouTube Audio
Palestine Tourist Attractions: 15 Top Places to Visit
Planning to visit Palestine? Check out our Palestine Travel Guide video and see top most Tourist Attractions in Palestine.
Top Places to visit in Palestine:
Church of the Nativity, Dead Sea, Wadi Qelt, Mount of Temptation, Cave of the Patriarchs, Nabi Musa Mosque, Mount Gerizim, Great Mosque of Gaza, Emmaus Nicopolis Church, The Bethlehem Olive Wood Factory, Mar Saba Monastery, The Church of St. Catherine, Milk Grotto Church, Hisham's Palace, Star Street Bethlehem
Visit our Website:
Top 10 Places to Visit in Seychelles
Top 10 places to visit in Seychelles –
10 Curieuse Island
- Curieuse island is accessible by boat from Mahe or Praslin islands.
- It is known for it’s breeding program of giant turtles (tortoises).
9 Morne Seychellois National Park
- The largest park in the Seychelles. Morne is the name of the mountain chain
which is included in the park.
8 Eden Island
- Eden island is created artificially. It is home to a big number of luxurious villas.
7 Anse Lazio, Praslin island
- One of the most famous beaches. It is surrounded by granite rocks.
6 Baie Lazare, Mahé
- Baie Lazare is a village with main sightseeing the neo gothic Baie Lazare
Church and the beach Anse Soleil.
5 Ste Anne National Marine Park
- Sainte Anne island was the site of the first settlement (French) in the
Seychelles in 1770.
- The Ste Anne Marine Park became the first in the Indian Ocean in 1973.
4 La Digue Island
- La Digue Island has magnificent beaches like the Anse Source D' Argent...
- … and the Grand Anse beach.
3 Victoria, Mahé
- The capital has many tourist attractions like:
The Hindu temple Arul Mihu Navasakthi Vinayagar…
- …the Clock Tower, a small version of Big Ben in London…
- … and the Seychelles National Botanical Gardens…
…with exotic plants, flying foxes and giant turtles.
2 Beau Vallon Beach
- One of the best and most popular beaches of
The Seychelles Islands, on the northwest coast of Mahe.
- A bazaar of souvenir and small food is taking place regularly
next to the beach.
1 Moyenne and Round islands
- Moyenne and Round islands are next
to the Ste Anne island.
- Moyenne, like Curieuse island, has a breeding program of giant turtles.
- Snorkelling is a must activity next to Moyenne and Round islands.
- From Round island you can walk to Long island!!
Track: Defqwop - Awakening [NCS Release]
Music provided by NoCopyrightSounds.
Free Download / Stream:
Source: Wikipredia.org, planetware.com
Don’t forget to Like and Subscribe 😊
Stay Curious. Join
The CuRiOuS Traveller
Pictures in order of appearance:
1. (Author: dronepicr,
2. (Author: Bjørn Christian Tørrissen,
3. ( Author: Photography by Dino Sassi - Marcel Fayon, Photo Eden LTD,
5. (author: Photography by Dino Sassi - Marcel Fayon, Photo Eden LTD,
6. (Author: Morten Idriss Nygaar,
7. (Author : Tobias Alt, Tobi 87,
8. ( Author: Svein-Magne Tunli - tunliweb.no,
10. (Author: Marek Gehrmann,
11. (Author: Henning Leweke,
12. (Author: Salifa Magnan, Seychelles News Agency,