10 Top Tourist Attractions in Rome - Travel Video
Check out all the attractions seen in this video:
Rome, the city where hope springs eternal. It is a city that is proud of its ancient glorious heritage, the center of a civilization that once expanded its empire throughout Europe, Africa and Asia. Rome is a city drenched in history and Christianity. First-time visitors may be easily overwhelmed by all this magnificent city has to offer. After all, one can find history and art on almost every street corner. That’s why visitors may want to do their homework to narrow down what they want to see and do before they get on a plane bound for the Italian capital.
TOP 10 Things to do in ROME
???????? Buy our Rome PDF guide - ONLY $4.99 ???? ???? ⭐⭐⭐ 20% DISCOUNT - use code: HUNGRY20 (limited time offer) ⭐⭐⭐
????️ Things to know BEFORE you go to Rome:
In this video, you’ll see Top 10 THINGS to SEE and DO in Rome plus two bonus tips at the end of the video. The suggestions are based on our several exciting trips to Rome. Here are our top 10 picks:
#1 0:19 CIRCUS MAXIMUS (CIRCO MASSIMO) is an ancient Roman chariot racing stadium and mass entertainment venue.
#2 0:40 COLOSSEUM (FLAVIAN AMPHITHEATRE, COLOSSEO) was used for gladiatorial contests, public spectacles, animal hunts, executions, re-enactments of famous battles, and dramas based on Classical mythology.
#3 1:15 ROMAN FORUM (FORUM ROMANUM) is a forum surrounded by the ruins of several important ancient government buildings right next to the Colosseum. Forum was the center of day-to-day life in Rome.
#4 1:42 ALTAR OF THE FATHERLAND (ALTARE DELLA PATRIA, MONUMENTO NAZIONALE A VITTORIO EMANUELE II, IL VITTORIANO) is a monument built in honor of the first king of a unified Italy, Victor Emmanuel.
#5 2:09 PANTHEON is a former Roman temple, and is now a church.
#6 2:35 TREVI FOUNTAIN (FONTANA DI TREVI) is one of the most famous fountains in the world.
#7 2:54 SPANISH STEPS (PIAZZA DI SPAGNA) are a monumental stairway of 135 steps that were built in the 18th century.
#8 3:24 VILLA BORGHESE is a landscape garden containing several buildings and villas, etc.
#9 3:54 CASTLE ST’ANGELO (CASTEL SANT'ANGELO, THE MAUSOLEUM OF HADRIAN) was initially commissioned by the Roman Emperor Hadrian as a mausoleum for himself and his family.
#10 4:20 VATICAN CITY is an independent state since 1929, it is located within Rome.
#11 4:54 PIAZZA NAVONA is a square located in the heart of Rome and is built on Dominitian’s ancient stadium.
⭐ Bonus 1: 5:25 PYRAMID OF CESTIUS
⭐⭐ Bonus 2: 5:57 THE MOUTH OF TRUTH (BOCCA DELLA VERITÀ)
⭐⭐⭐ An extra SUPER SUPER BONUS: 6:25 VILLA D’ESTE
GOOGLE MAPS (TOP 10 ROME):
OUR SOCIAL MEDIA:
For collaboration and inquiries: hpassport.travel(at)gmail.com
????Visit our WEBSITE:
#rome #top10 #travelguide #cityguide #roma #italy #italia #hungrypassport #hungrypassportravel
10 Best Places to Visit in Italy - Travel Video
Check out all the places seen in this video:
Located in Southern Europe, this boot-shaped country is one of the world’s most popular travel destinations for a number of reasons that include art treasures, trendy fashion, stunning landscapes, passionate people and top-class cuisine. Italy offers so much to see and do that it would take a lifetime to explore.
Rome 10 best places
In this short video we bring you a taste of Rome's most popular tourists attractions.
Rome is a magnificent city indeed and creating this list was a difficult task. We know that each visitor to Rome ends up having their own 'top' list! You will be able to view top landmarks such as the Colosseum, Piazza del Popolo, Piazza Navona, The Vatican, Villa Borghese, among other attractions.
Find more video guides about Rome's nightlife, shopping & family activities at our website
Top 10 Best Tourist Destinations In Italy
Fanny Burney once said, “Traveling is the ruin of all happiness! There's no looking at a building after seeing Italy.” Welcome to MsMojo and today we’re counting down our picks for the top 10 Italian Tourist Destinations. Subscribe►► Facebook►► Twitter►► Instagram►► Suggestion Tool►► Channel Page►►
WatchMojo is a leading producer of reference online video content, covering the People, Places and Trends you care about.
We update DAILY with a Top 10 list on Movies, Television, Music, Pop Culture and More!
Visiting the Vatican - How to Plan Ahead
Did you know that on average 19,000 people visit the Vatican every day?
Get the info mentioned in the video here:
Check out our Vatican Tours:
Check out our Rome Tours:
If you're headed to Rome and plan on visiting the Vatican, plan ahead to make the most of your time at the Vatican Museums (including the Sistine Chapel) and St. Peter's Basilica. Watch the video and read on to learn about how and when to visit the Vatican City.
Top 20 Places To Visit In the World in 2020 4K
Hey Must Do Travelers! Today we are taking a look at the top 20 places to visit in 2020. Let’s check out what made the list!
Ireland's breathtaking landscapes, great beer and super welcoming people are found in all of its major cities such as Dublin, Belfast and Galway. Some of the top spots are the famous Guinness Storehouse, Cliffs of Moher and Temple Bar.
Amsterdam is best known for its artistic heritage, elaborate canal system and narrow houses built back in the 17th century. Cycling is also essential to the city’s character and culture which makes it easy to get around this amazing city. Visitors also come to see the Red Light District with the iconic red neon windows and clubs with various different shows.
Japan’s busy capital has the perfect mix of being ultramodern and traditional in a big city, from neon-lit skyscrapers to historic temples. Some of the can’t miss spots are the Tokyo Skytree, Tokyo Tower and Senso Ji.
Rio de Janeiro is a huge seaside city in Brazil that is known for its beautiful coastlines and incredible culture. Here, you can visit the iconic Jesus Christ statue on Mount Corcovado and climb up to the top of Sugarloaf Mountain for some breathtaking views!
Orlando is home to more than a dozen theme parks but its claims to fame is Walt Disney World and Universal Orlando, which gets out the kid in all of us!
New York City is really the city that never sleeps that has amazing eats, extravagant Broadway plays, beautiful art museums and so much more.
Bali is an amazing Indonesian island known for its forested volcanic mountains, iconic beaches and coral reefs. Come here for the ultimate relaxation vacation!
The Riviera Maya is a stretch of the Caribbean coastline in Mexico that is known for its relaxing all-inclusive resorts and its long beaches.
Chile stretches across South America, reaching from the driest desert on earth to vast southern glacier fields.
Canada is a great place to visit and gives you all the experiences you’ll ever need! You can enjoy the beautiful Rocky mountain landscape in Banff, indulge in the rich cultural city of Montreal and embark in the fast-paced lifestyle of Toronto.
Going to California is always a good idea! From the iconic city of Los Angeles, you can go all the way down the Pacific Coast highway to San Francisco and enjoy the beautiful coast!
Gold Coast Australia
The Gold Coast is the on the coast in Brisbane and is famed for its long sandy beaches and perfect surfing spots.
New England is a northeastern region of the United States comprising the states of Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Connecticut and Rhode Island. Boston is the region’s hub and a super fun and historic city to visit.
Stuff your face with best pizzas and pastas in some of the most beautiful cities in the world. In the country’s capital, Rome you can find the Vatican as well as ancient ruins. Other major cities include Florence, with Renaissance masterpieces such as Michelangelo’s David and Venice, the city of canals and Milan, Italy’s fashion capital.
Known as a hidden gem in Hawaii, Kaua’i offers the most beautiful green scenery and multiple natural landmarks such as Waimea Canyon, Wailua Falls, the Napali Coast, Queen’s Bath and so much more. Kaua’i is definitely a must do!
Spain is a country in Europe that contains 17 autonomous regions with a diverse geography and many cultures. Here, you can find the famous Park Guell, La Sagrada Familia and the Picasso Museum. Some other notable spots are Madrid, Ibiza, and Mallorca.
Dubai is a city in the United Arab Emirates that is known for luxury shopping, ultramodern architecture and a lively nightlife scene.
Singapore is a city-state in southern Malaysia that is known as a global financial hub and one of the most luxurious places to visit.
Each one of the Greek islands such as Ios, Mykonos, Paros and Santorini, just to name a few, offer something special and unique, but they are all tied to a long history and culinary adventure!
Switzerland is a mountainous country in Europe that is home to numerous lakes, villages and the high peaks of the Alps. Some of the top places to visit are Interlaken and Grindelwald, which both give you an ultra enchanted feel!
Join Must Do Travels, the largest community of travel enthusiasts from around the world. We’re not just another travel brand, we’re a movement designed to join modern culture with desired destinations. Must Do Travels is inspired by lovers, dreamers and adventures worldwide. Our mission is simple: Do what you want to do. Travel anywhere, anytime – easily.
10 Best Places to Visit in Egypt - Travel Video
Check out all the places seen in this video:
With a fascinating history that reaches back to the dawn of civilization, Egypt is considered the oldest travel destination on earth. The African nation’s awe-inspiring temples and pyramids have captured the imagination of travelers for thousands of years. Although most people come to Egypt to view its ancient monuments, natural attractions beckon travelers too. The Red Sea coast is known for its coral reefs and beach resorts while a trek through the Sahara can lead visitors to a refreshing oasis. Here’s a look at the best places to visit in Egypt:
Top 10 Things to See in Vatican City
Here's our list of the top ten things to see in the Vatican Museums.
Check out our blog:
Check out our Vatican Tours:
Check out our Rome Tours:
Below are also other videos you might like.
Ultimate Guide to Florence in a Day
Trastevere, Rome in a Day: Hidden Gems & Top Attractions
Venice in a Day: Hidden Gems & Top Attractions
The Top Ten Things to See in the Vatican Museums
10. The Egyptian Gallery - The collection is so interesting because of the relationship between the Roman Empire and Egypt. As you might know, Mark Antony and Julius Caesar both had relations with Cleopatra. The collection occupies five rooms; plan to spend about 25 minutes in each.
9. Vatican Gardens - Take a stroll past innumerable grottoes, antiquities and world-class landscaping. Did you know there are 100 fountains in the Vatican Gardens? Unlike the Vatican Museums, the gardens are never crowded. One way to access the Vatican Gardens by booking a full-day tour of the Vatican Museums, Gardens and Castle Gandolfo with The Roman Guy.
8. Pinacoteca - The Pinacoteca (Picture Gallery) is one of the more modern sections of the Vatican Museums and is often overlooked. Get up close and personal to 460 works of art, painted by the likes of Caravaggio, Raphael, Titian, Leonardo, Guido Reni and Giotto.
7. Pinecone Courtyard - Named after the colossal bronze pinecone that once stood near the Pantheon next to the Temple of Isis, the Pinecone Courtyard was designed by Donato Bramante. From here catch an amazing view of St. Peter's Dome. Sometimes the guards let you spin the giant fractured sphere sculpture in the center of the spacious courtyard.
6. Pio-Clementino Museum - The Vatican's Pio-Clementino Museum is one of Rome's best collections of ancient Greek and Roman statues. In the octagonal Belvedere Courtyard, check out the Apollo Belvedere, Laocoön and His Sons and the Belvedere Torso. Then visit the biggest and oldest bathtubs you’ll ever see. Nero's Bathtub measures an incredible 25 ft in diameter. The red marble it is made from is so rare, there is no way to recreate it today.
5. The Vatican's Main Galleries - The Gallery of the Candelabra, Gallery of the Tapestries and our personal favorite, the Gallery of the Maps. The painted frescoes of maps reveal how Renaissance Italians saw themselves and their surroundings. Predating a unified Italy by nearly 300 years, the Gallery of Maps shows the length and breadth of the peninsula circa 1580.
4. St. Peter's Square - If you're not planning on visiting the Vatican Museums during your trip to Rome, at least come here. This is one of the most famous and breathtaking squares in the world and the largest, open area of Rome. The piazza is encased by two massive arms comprised of four rows of colonnades. As you walk up to the square, it looks like two massive arms welcoming you.
3. Raphael Rooms - Raphael was one of Rome's most famous Renaissance artists who encompassed all the ideals of a Renaissance man. He designed and frescoed multiple rooms connected to the Vatican Museums. Among other masterpieces, visit one of Raphael’s most famous works of art, The School of Athens.
2. St. Peter's Basilica - Don't miss this! St. Peter's Basilica is a massive church filled with artwork from some of the most celebrated artists in history. Enter through a special door and skip the lines to get the most opulent church in the world. Once inside, admire masterpieces that include the La Pieta, Il Baldacchino, La Pieta, the statue of St. Peter and much more.
1. Sistine Chapel - Since the chapel is inside the museums, entrance is included in your Vatican tour. Now that the chapel is restored, every detail and color used in the treasured work of art is visible. Only when you are inside, is it clear why it is one of the Sistine Chapel is one of the most celebrated works of art in Western civilization.
VATICAN CITY Top 32 Tourist Places | Vatican City Tourism
Vatican City (Things to do - Places to Visit) - VATICAN CITY Top Tourist Places
Country in Europe
Vatican City, a city-state surrounded by Rome, Italy, is the headquarters of the Roman Catholic Church. It's home to the Pope and a trove of iconic art and architecture.
Its Vatican Museums house ancient Roman sculptures such as the famed “Laocoön and His Sons” as well as Renaissance frescoes in the Raphael Rooms and the Sistine Chapel, famous for Michelangelo’s ceiling.
VATICAN CITY Top 32 Tourist Places | Vatican City Tourism
Things to do in VATICAN CITY - Places to Visit in Vatican City
Follow us on Twitter
For Top Tourist Places, Videos Subscribe us on Youtube
Follow us on Facebook
VATICAN CITY Top 32 Tourist Places - Vatican City (the smallest country in the world), Europe
PLACES TO VISIT IN VATICAN CITY
Vatican City (Città del Vaticano in Italian) is an independent city state located in the heart of Rome, ruled by the Pope (Bishop of Rome).
Vatican City is the smallest country in the world. It is the center of authority over the Roman Catholic Church.
Things we do in Vatican City
1. St. Peter Square
2. Papal Apartment
3. St. Peter’s Basilica
4. Sistine Chapel
5. Vatican Museum
Thanks for watching #JVN_SHY#Tour#VaticanCity
Please SUBSCRIBE , LIKE and SHARE
THE AMAZING VATICAN CITY TRAVEL GUIDE
Hi Guys thank you so much for watching our series of VLOGS about Rome and the Vatican. Most people tend to ignore the fact that the Vatican is its own country, treating it as if it were simply an area of Italy, well it isn´t. The Vatican is one of the richest and most powerful countries on earth, a place with a rich history and that has some of the biggest collections of art in the history of mankind. This time around I'm taking you on a journey through the Vatican´'s main attractions including the Sistine Chapel, St. Peter's Basilica (including the rooftop of the basilica), the Vatican museums, the history and the most famous pieces of art of this unique country. I hope you enjoy it, holy regards
LINKS to sites regarding the Vatican:
THE VATICAN MUSEUM:
PAPAL AUDIENCES RESERVATIONS. THE VATICAN PREFECTURE:
INFO ABOUT VATICAN CITY:
NOS SIGAM NAS REDES SOCIAIS:
THE LOOKING GLASS :
Visit The Vatican - 10 Things That Will SHOCK You About Vatican City
Heading to see the Pope or Michelangelo's Sistine Chapel or the Raphael Rooms? Well here are a few things that may shock a tourist or traveler to the Vatican.
10 Things That May SHOCK Tourist When The Visit The Vatican
1. Its another country
2. The lines to the Vatican Museums are insane long
3. You may actually get to see and hear the Pope on your visit
4. The amazing art collection in the Vatican Museums
5. How many people they fit into the Sistine Chapel
6. How many people take pictures with flash in the Sistine Chapel even though they tell you not to
7. How big St. Peter's Basilica is on the inside
8. How people have rubbed down some of the statues
9. You can climb to the top of St. Peters for a great view of Rome
10. The best mail in Italy for sending postcards is found in the Vatican Post office.
Filmed at Vatican City
Copyright Mark Wolters 2016
10 Things That Will SHOCK You About Italy
Playlist on All of The 10 Things That Will SHOCK You Videos
USA Today & 10Best's #1 Independent Travel Videographer 2014
FlipKey by TripAdvisor Top 10 Travel Bloggers 2014
Find More Videos At:
Subscribe to Wolters World on YouTube!
Follow Us At
Top 10 to see in Vatican City
FreeTourRome ( presents Top 10 to see in Vatican City.
Rome, Walking tours in Rome. Free, cheap or affordable private tours. Whatever tour you need we have it! We give you even the opportunity to create your own personalized tour, there is a tour for everyone and every budget offered. Make your reservation Now.
No 1 : the Sistine chapel.
The chapel got its name from Pope Sixtus IV, and was restored from the old Cappella Magna between the year 1477 and 1480. Many people everyday come from around the world to admire the famous paintings don by Michelangelo. He started of in the year 1508. It took him in total 4 years to finish the painting on the ceiling. To find it you have to stand in the saint Peters square facing the saint Peters church. There on the right hand side (next to the church) you can find the Sistine chapel. To enter the Sistine chapel, you have to go first through the Vatican museums. It is probably the most famous building in the Vatican city. Today it is used for the Papal conclave. In which the new pope is elected.
Go visit our website if you like to read more about:
the Rafael rooms, Saint Peter's square, Saint Peter's basilica ,Gallery of Maps, Pietà, Apollo of the Belvedere, Gregorian Egyptian Museum, Hercules, Nero's porphyry bathtub.
And much more.....
9 Awesome places to visit in vatican city
9 Most Awesome places to visit in vatican city
Vatican City guide
Subscribe to our channel for more travel tips and ideas!
This is what you can see in and around Vatican City.
If you have any questions about Vatican City, leave a comment and we'll answer right away!
For more information and lots of destinations visit our website:
Follow us on
Best Tourist Attractions Places To Travel In Italy | Vatican City Destination Spot
Top Tourist Attractions Places To Visit In Italy | Vatican City Destination Spot - Tourism in Italy - Trip to Italy.
Please SUBSCRIBE to update more interesting videos:
YOUTUBE ► :
G+ ► :
FACEBOOK ► :
TWITTER ► :
PINTEREST ► :
Watch more videos:
►Best Tourist Attractions Places To Travel In Italy | St. Peter's Basilica Destination Spot - Tourism In Italy - Trip to Italy:
►Best Tourist Attractions Places To Travel In Italy | Trevi Fountain Destination Spot - Tourism In Italy - Trip to Italy:
►Best Tourist Attractions Places To Travel In Italy | Val di Noto Destination Spot - Tourism In Italy - Trip to Italy:
►Best Tourist Attractions Places To Travel In Italy | Valley of the Temples Destination Spot - Tourism In Italy - Trip to Italy:
►Best Tourist Attractions Places To Travel In Italy | Vatican City Destination Spot - Tourism In Italy - Trip to Italy:
#tourism #touristattractions #touristplaces #touristspot #touristdestination #famouslandmarks #vacation #travel
Vatican City for Filipino Travelers
If you're a Pinoy traveler dreaming to visit the Vatican City, here's my travel guide for you. Check out my video gears and travel essentials at
For more smart travel features, follow LexGo on social media:
Who is LexGo?
I’m Lex Bonife. I’m a writer and I come from the immensely beautiful country called the Philippines. I try to see the world as much as I possibly can. I think a great life is one that is filled with countless journeys.
Some Facts About LexGo as a Traveler:
* When I’m traveling, I love waking up early in the morning to take great shots of an uncrowded city
* I prefer to be on my sandals all the time so I so I don’t have to carry socks with me in my luggage
* I always bring power extension cords whenever I travel.
* I always have problems sticking to my budget when I’m traveling.
* The worst thing that happened to me while traveling so far was when I was held by the immigration officers in Paris. I made a mistake in my visa application and I actually overstayed in France. But all is well, they did let me go. And they were very nice to me. They even offered me cookies.
Little Europe: The Vatican City
More info about travel to Rome: The Vatican is home to the most glorious church in all Christendom, St. Peter's Basilica, and the Vatican Museum, which displays some of the greatest art of western civilization.
At you'll find money-saving travel tips, small-group tours, guidebooks, TV shows, radio programs, podcasts, and more on this destination.
My Free visit to World's Smallest Country & Gladiator's Colosseum
This was the last day of my Rome trip. This video is based on my visit to the Vatican city and the ancient Colosseum. If you are looking for videos on entry tickets, timings, how to reach the Vatican or Colosseum, watch this video. Also features Via Del Corso for shopaholics, Spanish Steps to relax in the evening & Villa Borghese for landscape gardens in the middle of Rome city.
If you have any other query feel free to ask at -
(It may not be possible for me to answer every question here, but other group members, travellers, and travel experts can help you)
Other travel series -
# THAILAND playlist -
# EUROPE Playlist -
# BANGLADESH playlist -
# SPITI (India) playlist -
# MALAYSIA playlist -
# RUSSIA playlist -
# BALI playlist -
# MIZORAM playlist -
# EGYPT playlist :
# USA playlist :
# MAURITIUS playlist :
# Kazakhstan, Turkey, Georgia playlist :
# Italy playlist -
PLEASE SHARE THE VIDEOS AND LET OTHERS GET INFORMED ABOUT THIS CHANNEL
THINGS I USE WHILE TRAVELLING
Selfie stick / Monopod:
For Video editing: