10 Things NOT To Do In Jamaica
Get more Tips here!
When you book your trip to Jamaica, the odds are good that you’re headed for a spirited, but relaxing island vacation. But there's much more to Jamaica than great music and gorgeous weather. So follow these tips to keep safe and have fun while visiting Jamaica.
1. Don’t Forget About the State Department
You should know before you travel that both s*xual as*ault and armed r*bbery are common throughout the nation, in some cases even inside gated resorts.
2. Don’t Expect Help From the Cops
The Jamaican police force is universally underpaid and understaffed. Their attention is mostly focused on more serious crime so a tourist’s stolen camera doesn’t rank high on their list of priorities.
3. Don’t Try to Get Around Without a Driver
In Jamaica, they drive on the wrong, -well, left side of the road. It can be a little perplexing, but for a small fee you can hire a driver for the day to help you get around efficiently and safely.
4. Don’t Backpack Through Jamaica
People who backpack through Jamaica essentially put a target on their back, attracting the worst of the island’s criminal element. Your best bet is to spend most of your time in highly populated areas.
5. Do Your Research
Where you spend your vacation will determine what there is to do. Love the nightlife? Then, Negril has tons of thriving hot spots. Taking your family for some fun in the sun? Montego Bay is full of family friendly resorts. Want to experience Jamaica’s inland paradise? Check out Ocho Rios.
6. Don’t Look at the Merchants
When you’re browsing at shops on the island avoid direct eye contact with the merchants. They will take it as a sign that you’re interested in buying but if you’re just looking, keep your eyes on the merchandise and not on the owner.
7. Don’t Use American Dollars
While good, old-fashioned greenbacks are welcome on the island, you should consider using the Jamaican dollar. You’ll find that you don’t have to worry about exchange rates and the locals will appreciate it.
8. Don’t Get Uptight
The entire country is filled with people who are looking on the bright side, and while they’re eager to please, they’re not in any big hurry. So, you shouldn’t be, either. No one wants to hang around with a grumpy tourist.
9. Don’t Be Afraid to Explore
There is one heck of a lot more to the island of Jamaica than just lounging on its world class beaches. There are a lot of great shopping spots and natural beauty like Dunn’s River Falls.
10. Don’t Worry About Finding a Good Beach
The best part about Jamaica is that no matter where you book your reservations Jamaica will have a pristine stretch of golden sand waiting for you. Don’t spend a ton of time trying to find “the right beach.” They’re pretty much all that beach.
Where do you want to know what NOT To Do in next?
Top 10 Places to Visit in Bahamas | Traveler's choice Top 10 Best All Inclusive Bahamas
Top 10 Places to Visit in Bahamas | Bahamas all inclusive: Traveler's choice Top 10 Best All Inclusive Bahamas
1. Atlantis Paradise Island
Atlantis Paradise Island is the Caribbean's top journey resort. find water parks, best devouring, playing club gaming and more prominent at this Bahamas inn.
Nassau is the capital of the Bahamas. It lies on the island of most recent fortune, with neighboring Paradise Island open by method for Nassau Harbor ranges. A popular voyage send thwart, the city has a rough scene and is noted for shorelines and furthermore its toward the ocean coral reefs, standard for diving and snorkeling. It holds a sizable part of its average pastel-shaded British pioneer frameworks, like the pink-tinted specialists living arrangement.
3. Harbor Island
Harbor Island is an island and legitimate area inside the Bahamas and is situated off the top east shore of Eleuthera Island. It has a populace of one,762. Wikipedia
4. remarkable Bahama
top notch Bahama is the northernmost island of the Bahamas archipelago inside the Atlantic Ocean. it is recognized for its seashores, reef-lined sounds and mangrove marshes, and its total lodging and fairways. Freeport, the biggest city, is close outstanding shores like Xanadu, what is additional, its worldwide Bazaar offers commitment loosened obtaining. Port Lucaya grandstands Bahamian tune and straw works of art at its Port Lucaya commercial center.
5. Andros Island
Andros Island is an archipelago inside the Bahamas, the greatest of the 26 involved Bahamian Islands. Politically considered a singular island, Andros through and through has a region more prominent conspicuous than the various seven hundred Bahamian islands solidified. Wikipedia
6. Treasure Cay
Treasure Cay, is a bundle arrangement of land related with splendid Abaco Island inside the Bahamas. It has a populace of one,187. appropriate here you will find motels, townhouses, homes, and private homes, severa for rent. Wikipedia
7. Elbow Cay
Elbow Cay is an eight-mile-long cay in the Abaco Islands of the Bahamas. as a matter of first importance populated through British fans getting away from the of late detached u.s. of the us in 1785, it has made due on calculating, watercraft building, and safeguard. Wikipedia
8. green Turtle Cay
green Turtle Cay is one of the issue islands off region fabulous Abaco The Bahamas. it's miles contemplated a couple segment of the Abaco Out Islands and is three miles in length and ½ mile broad. It transformed into named after the once bountiful green turtles that had the area. Wikipedia
Bimini/ˈbɪmᵻniː/is the westernmost region of the Bahamas and includes a chain of islands arranged cycle eighty kilometers due east of Miami. Wikipedia
10. huge apple
ny is an island inside the Bahamas that is part by means of the Tropic of generally tumors. Its capital is Clarence city. manhattan is one of the locales of the Bahamas and is alluded to as the most extreme pleasant island inside the Bahamas. Wikipedialis.
top 5 places to visit in Dubai►
Top 5 Hottest Actresses in Hollywood►
Top 5 Hottest Actors in Hollywood ►
Top 5 Richest people in the world ►
Top 5 Forex Trading platforms ►
Top 5 Banks In USA ►
5 Real Signs of Vampires ►
Top 5 Best Bluetooth Selfie Sticks ►
Top 5 Football Team in NFL ►
Top 5 Horror Object in The World ►
Top 5 Happiest Countries Ever ►
5 Ways To Make Money Quickly►
Top 5 Best Banks in Canada►
Top 5 Tshirt Brands►
Top 5 best DSLR cameras►
Top 5 Newspapers in USA►
Top 5 Dog Breeds in The World►
Pilots Of Stone by Audionautix is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (
For More Info
Subscribe Our Channel
Best Bahamas all inclusive resorts 2018: YOUR Top 10 All inclusive Bahamas
What are the best Bahamas all inclusive in 2018? Travelers review and rate the resorts on various travel websites, and we compiled the data to rank them. Check the most popular and the best rated all inclusive in Bahamas .
Remember : this is not MY top 10 but YOURS. If you disagree with it, vote for your favorite places on travel websites to change the rankings.
Have fun !
Music credits :
Compass by - Kubbi
Creative Commons — Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported— CC BY-SA 3.0
Music promoted by Audio Library
Of What's Left (2nd Edit) by rsf
Creative Commons — Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported— CC BY-SA 3.0
Music promoted by Audio Library
Some of the main Bahamas resorts all inclusive we considered:
Pineapple Fields Resort
Lumina Point Resort & Spa
The Abaco Club on Winding Bay
Cape Santa Maria Beach Resort & Villas
Grand Isle Resort & Spa
Staniel Cay Yacht Club
The Cove Eleuthera
Club Med Columbus Isle
Small Hope Bay Lodge
Sivananda Ashram Yoga Retreat
Warwick Paradise Island Bahamas - All Inclusive
Shannas Cove Resort
Grand Hyatt Baha Mar
Fernandez Bay Village
Sandals Emerald Bay Golf, Tennis and Spa Resort
Treasure Cay Beach, Marina & Golf Resort
Sandyport Beach Resort
Villa Allamanda, Eleuthera
Comfort Suites Paradise Island
Atlantis - Harborside Resort
The Reef at Atlantis, Autograph Collection
Breezes Resort & Spa Bahamas
Rollezz Villas Beach Resort
The Ocean Club, A Four Seasons Resort, Bahamas
Lofty Fig Villas
Hope Town Harbour Lodge
Valentines Resort and Marina
French Leave Resort
The Royal at Atlantis, Autograph Collection
Pink Sands Resort
Bell Channel Inn
British Colonial Hilton Nassau
Carriearl Boutique Hotel
Sky Beach Club
Greenwood Beach Resort
Sunrise Beach Clubs and Villas
Coral Sands Hotel
Hilton At Resorts World Bimini
The Island House
Viva Wyndham Fortuna Beach
Hideaways at Palm Bay
Bluff House Beach Resort & Marina
Pigeon Cay Beach Club
Old Bahama Bay
Grand Lucayan, Bahamas
The Dunmore Hotel & Residences
Green Turtle Club & Marina
Compass Point Beach Resort
Melia Nassau Beach - All Inclusive
The Beach at Atlantis, Autograph Collection
Pelican Bay at Lucaya
Bimini Big Game Club Resort & Marina
St Francis Resort
Bahama Beach Club
Club Peace & Plenty
Tail Winds Resort
Paradise Island Beach Club
Swain's Cay Lodge
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Nassau
Hotel Riu Palace Paradise Island
Runaway Hill Club
Gems At Paradise Resort
Bimini Sands Resort and Marina
Abaco Beach Resort and Boat Harbour Marina
Resorts World Bimini
Courtyard Nassau Downtown/Junkanoo Beach
Chub Cay Club
Riding Rock Inn Resort and Marina
SLS Baha Mar
Ocean Reef Yacht Club & Resort
West Wind Club II
Orange Creek Inn
Romora Bay Resort & Marina
Bishop's Bonefish Resort
Blue Water Resort on Cable Beach
Bay View Suites Paradise Island
bahamas all inclusive
all inclusive resorts bahamas
all inclusive vacations bahamas
bahamas all inclusive hotels
trip to bahamas
nassau bahamas all inclusive
all inclusive trip to bahamas
nassau all inclusive
best bahamas resorts
best all inclusive resorts in bahamas
nassau bahamas resorts
all inclusive resorts nassau bahamas
nassau all inclusive resorts
atlantis all inclusive
best all inclusive bahamas
all inclusive hotels in nassau bahamas
atlantis bahamas all inclusive
best hotels in bahamas
best place to stay in bahamas
Best Bahamas all inclusive Video :
Bahamas 4K travel video Nassau HD drone travel visit place nature tourism destination things to do
Bahamas is a beautiful country to visit before you visit other countries. Nassau travel video, Nassau travel places to go, best places to see in bahamas, bahama travel video, hope town travel video, hq bahamas travel video, bahamas music video, Bahamas travel plan, best beach plan, beach wedding video, cruise wedding video, cruise ship wedding video, proposal destination video, bahamas drone travel video, bahamas drone travel video, Bahamas drone 4k video, Nassau luxury wedding video, cheap bahamas travel plan, bahamas budget tour video, nassau budget tour video, Solo travel, group travel, Gallivanting, Gallivant, travelling with travel agents, travel with family, travel with friends, travel with newly married husband or wife, honeymoon destination, bucket list, places to go, places to visit, know before you go, places to eat, places to stay, natural beauty, nature beauty, natural scenery, nature scene, hd video, hd scenery, hq travel video, 4k travel video, uhd video, uhd travel video, travel vlog, travelling vlog, travelling videography, travelling, tour, tourism, tourist, visit, visiting places, visit this, how to, how to go, where to go, which places to go, how to visit, top places to visit, travel video by go pro, go pro video, go pro hero8 video, destination, destinations, wonder, wondering video, travel vlog, travel blog, travel partner, travel tips, travelling tips, travelling solution, ttavel adventure, adventure travel video, travel video blog, travelling blog, new video, latest video, new travel video, new travelling video, latest travelling video, newest video, newest travel video, video, audio, travelling audio, travel audio, travelling audio tour, music, travel music video, adventure travel, adventurous places, adventurous places to go, adventure places, adventure places to go, adventure destination, high value travel, high demand video, high demand travel video, high demand travelling places, highly famous travel place, famous travel video, famous travel destination, famous travel vlog, top travel youtube channel, best travel channel, subscribe my channel, subscribe, which Channel, channels, channel to, best channel, best channels, best YouTube channel, top YouTube channel, most viewed video, watch now, how to make, how to do, how to go there, how to get, how to go in, where to go, which places, ultimate travel guide, travel guide, ultimate tourism guide, ultimate travel destination, ultimate travel guide video, watch before you go, watch before, watch before you visit, visitable place, visitable places, lovely travel video, lovely places, magnificent travel places, magnificent travel video, unique tracel video, unique travel video, usual travel video, usual things to do, unusual places, unusual travel video, unusual travelling destination, rare places to visit, tough destination, uncommon places to visit, unrated travel video, unrated travel destination, hot travelling video, hot places to go, hot places to visit, most visited places video, ultimate travel video vlog, trave mobile video, nice mobile video, mobile video tour, travel vlog, traveling wilburys, traveling, traveling robert, traveling soldier, travel hacks, traveling desi, travel trailer, travel thirsty, travel show, travel music, travel video, travel ban, travel around the world, travel at home, travel agent, travel alone, travel agency, travel altar, travel all across the world just to meet her, travel and food, a traveler's tale, a traveler's guide to the planets, a traveler twilight zone, a traveling spirit, a traveler's guide to westeros, a traveling man once told me, a travel addict, a travel song, travel blog, travel bangla 24, Travel youtubers, YouTube travelling channel, gallivanting, gallivant,
TOP 10 TROPICAL ISLANDS for Vacations and Honeymoons! (Best Tropical Islands)
Here's my list of the 10 best Tropical Islands to visit! These islands all have stunningly beautiful beaches, awesome activities, great culture, and warm weathers! In this top 10 list of tropical islands, I try to narrow down my favorite islands in no particular order. I would definitely recommend you travel to these places for vacation or a honeymoon.
SUBSCRIBE for more travel and explore videos!
LIKE if you enjoyed the video.
COMMENT any ideas you have for future videos.
Thanks for watching my Top 10 Best Tropical Islands video!
The list of the best islands to visit for vacations and honeymoons.
1. Maldives. Maldives is an island located in the Indian Ocean, and is a good way to kick off this list. Made up of more than 1000 coral islands, Maldives is known for blue lagoons and elegant reefs. Maldives is home to many tiki huts over clear waters, along with excellent resorts. So many beaches look completely natural and untouched, and the place itself looks like a potential heaven on earth. It’s a fantastic spot to relax while the sun sets.
2. Bora Bora. Bora bora is a tropical island located in South Pacific. Bora bora is a mountainous set of islands with wonderful blue waters. This is another island that has popularized tiki huts over the water. The shallow clear waters are great spots for kayaking and paddle boarding through. There are many opportunities to snorkel with fish and turtles, and this tropical location is a great life getaway.
3. Aruba. Aruba is an island located in the Caribbean, is great way to kick off this list. Home to baby blue waters, white sandy beaches, and pink flamingos. Here you can go snorkeling or rest on a beach beneath the palm trees. Walk through the soft white sand while drinking a nice refreshing beverage. A mix of Aruban culture, delicious food, and easy transportation gives Aruba a spot on this list as a tropical escape.
4. Turks and Caicos. A British overseas territory southeast of the Bahamas, these Islands are magnificent. Go on a wonderful snorkeling adventure or sightseeing tour through the warm Caribbean. Take a catamaran cruise or go parasailing hundreds of feet in the air. Take 4-wheelers through the sand! There’s so much to do here. If none of that sounds interesting to you, you won’t be disappointed relaxing on the soft beaches of Turks and Caicos.
5. Seychelles, An east African country located in the Indian Ocean, is a great island to visit. From beautiful ridged rock shores, to flat white sandy beaches, you will get mesmerized while watching the waves come in from the ocean. Honestly, the mix of boulders and gorgeous sand along the shores is something we haven’t seen much of in the previous islands. It gives the island an uninhabited feel, and makes you feel like you’ve escaped the real world. The vegetation and wildlife of the area will not disappoint you, and there’s so much you can do here similar to activities previously mentioned such as fishing, snorkeling, and hiking.
6. Fiji, famous for it’s overpriced water, is another island located in the South Pacific. A very popularized honeymoon spot, it’s gained popularity for good reason. There are several cruises you can go on around the area, along with a river rafting adventure! Take a dive in a mud pool, or zipline through the tropical trees. Snorkel in many areas around the islands, and experience Fiji’s rich culture! Fiji is a great adventure for all who visit, and is one more example of Heaven on Earth.
7. Curacao, an Island located off the coast of Venezuela, is a fantastic place visit in the Caribbean Sea. Curacao is a very colorful, festive, and cultural island and offers an experience like no other. Curacao has multiple beach coves, along with fantastic island views. If you can find access to these more secluded beaches, I really like Curacao. I would say this is one of the more commercialized islands on the list, but it still has plenty of natural beauty. There are plenty of activities to do outdoors, in the water, and in the city areas.
8. Martinique. A French based island located in the Caribbean, is a mountainous island with great natural beauty. Full of clean beaches, palm trees, and stunning cliffsides this place is a wonder. Explore gardens and venture on catamaran trips showing off the cliffsides of the island.
9. U.S. British Virgin Islands. I love these islands because there are so many parts of them that are relatively untouched. The beaches are clean and clear, and the water is stunning. There are many high-quality hotels and resorts along the beaches, and there are many places with cool mixes of boulders and water. Visit the baths, the bays, the coves, and Devil’s Bay National Park and you won’t regret it. The Bubbly pool and Dolphin Discovery Tortola are also amazing visits.
10. Boracay, located in the Philippians, is the only island featured on this list in Asia.