This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn more

petit tour dans les rues de N'Djaména 2012 @ Fred


petit tour dans les rues de N'Djaména 2012 @ Fred


Cockpit | Landing ✈ N'DJAMENA ( NDJ / FTTJ ) Tchad ✈ A330 - RWY23 [HD]

@ Aircraft : Airbus A330-200
• Commander view (CDB)
@ Airport : N'Djamena International Airport
• Code IATA : NDJ
• Code OACI : FTTJ
• Landing : RWY23

@ Camera :
• GOPRO HD3 ( Cockpit )

@ Music :
• Playlist free of Youtube

*** ENJOY the video! ***
@ Follow us & Contact :
- Website :
- Facebook Page:
- Twitter:
- Flickr:
- Email:
@ Copyright :
You can share the link of this video, but please do not use,
download or re-publish without my permission or consent.
© HMI / © All rights reserved AeroWorldpicturesHD

Petit tour dans N'Djamena (Tchad)

Quartier Kabalaye en moto

Ndjamena place du cinquantenaire

Ndjamena Chad

Streets of Africa. N'djamena, Chad

Few street impressions from my short visit to the capital of Chad - N'djamena. It also includes some pictures from the Great Market (Grand Marche)

Cruising in the H2 in N'djamena, Chad

Rue de 40 M

In the streets of N'Djamena I

My First Project

Fly With Ethiopian Airline to N'Djamena

Call us 0203-372-5551 and book your desired flight, paying as low as 25GBP deposit only.

Ethiopian airlines as Ethiopian flag career fly from London (U.K) Heathrow International Airport to N'Djamena (NDJ), Gabon Central Africa and this Flight takes maximum 11 Hours to arrive at N'Djamena International Airport (IATA:NDJ, ICAO:FTTJ). Ethiopian Flights for N'Djamena costs between £456-£567 (Depending on the date of your travelling) Eco class per single passenger inclusive of all the taxes with all services and career fees etc. Pick up your phone and reserve a Flight Ticket to N'Djamena. Dial from UK 0203-372-5551 to reserve a Flight Ticket by just paying initial £25 reservation deposit with full confidence and trust (Verified & guaranteed by IATA & ATOL).

In the streets of N'Djamena II

In the streets of N'Djamena III


Mauritania Road Atar airport to Center / Mauritanie Atar Route aéroport vers centre ville, Gopro

One man, one camera, 197 country around the world

Click here to subscribe

The majority of journalists around the world have chosen to develop their subject on controversial and sensational themes: violence, war, crime. But all these facts represent only 1% of our world and its inhabitants, forgetting the remaining 99% of which we never speak.
I chose to visit every country on the planet and film them to present them in High Definition format but in a raw way, without music, without comment. Simply, reality in all its truth. Thus, you will be able to make your own idea of ​​the world in which you live.
Currently, I have already visited nearly 170 countries and my world tour continues thanks to you who follow me.
If you like my job, subscribe to my channel. You will be the first to know about new publications.

Cliquez ici pour vous abonner

La majorité des journalistes dans le monde ont choisi de développer leur sujet sur des thèmes polémiques et sensationnels : violence, guerre, criminalité. Mais tous ces faits ne représentent que 1 % de notre monde et de ses habitants, en oubliant les 99 % restant dont on ne parle jamais.
J’ai choisi de visiter chaque pays de la planète et de les filmer pour vous les présenter en format Haute définition mais de manière brute, sans musique, sans commentaire. Simplement, la réalité dans toute sa vérité. Ainsi, vous pourrez vous faire votre propre idée sur le monde dans lequel vous vivez.
Actuellement, j’ai déjà visité près de 170 pays et mon tour du monde continue grâce à vous qui me suivez.
Si vous aimez mon travail, abonnez-vous à ma chaîne. Vous serez ainsi les premiers informés des nouvelles publications.

Facebook :
Internet :
Instagram :

N'Djamena, Chad (Tchad) - North Africa - Chad NOW presents this short video depicting a little slice of life in N'Djamena, Chad. Please visit for travel guides, news, investment information, and even a Chadian Arabic section.

Chad Road Trip Dec 2018 - Jan 2019

Road trip from Ndjamena to the Ounianga Lakes and back


N'Djamena. Снято на Каркам Q2

Moundou City Driving - Chad

Ride on a rainy sunday morning in Moundou - Tchad - September 2013

Ndjamena Centre International des affaires

Ndjamena Chad

N'Djamena - Motorcycle's diaries

January 2008 - N'Djamena - Friends of ethnic group Gorane take us for a sightseeing in the capital

Paysage du Tchad

Juste un petit voyage de N'djaména à Doba. Sauriez-vous reconnaître certains endroits?

Chad, N`Djamena / Чад, Нджамена.

Chad, N`Djamena / Чад, Нджамена.

Un peu de toi pour N'Djaména 2012

Un bref résumé d'un voyage en Afrique au collège évangélique de N'Djaména au Tchad...



Check Also