Bangkok travel guide: 10 places you should not miss
Planning to visit Bangkok ?
this great city has so much to offer, even if you visit it for one day.
Check our video guide and learn about the top places in Bangkok. See notable landmarks such as the Grand Palace, Chao Phraya, Chinatown (Yaowarat ), Wat Arun, Siam, Khao San Road, the Floating market, Chatuchak and many others.
25 Amazing Things To Do in Bangkok, Thailand
Get a copy of my things to do in Bangkok travel guide - This eBook is a treasure for everyone in Bangkok - Colleen Bowen
Also, if you love Thai food, get a copy of my Eating Thai Food Guide here:
Bangkok is one of the most thrilling cities in the world to visit. With such a diversity of different attractions and a fascinating mixture of traditional fused with modern culture, the city offers something interesting for everyone. This video includes 25 of what I think are the absolute best things to do in Bangkok. I put together a range of different activities that consist of everything from Bangkok's zoo, its most revered temples and golden palaces, to the culinary options the city is so famous for. In case you would like to revisit any of these Bangkok attractions shown in the video, here is all the information right below.
1. Wang Lang Market ตลาดวังหลัง - Wang Lang Market is one my favorite snacking and browsing markets in Bangkok.
2. Chatuchak Weekend Market ตลาดนัดจตุจักร - One of the most popular things to do in Bangkok is go shopping - don't miss the Chatuchak Weekend Market.
3. Klong Toey Market ตลาดคลองเตย - The most vital fresh food market in Bangkok.
4. Floating Market ตลาดน้ำ - In this video I visit Talad Nam Bang Nam Pheung floating market in southern Bangkok.
5. Pratunam Market ประตูน้ำ - Shopping is a huge Bangkok attraction and Pratunam is one of the wholesale outdoor markets.
6. MBK / Siam Shopping มาบุญครอง - One of the most hectic shopping malls is MBK, everything imaginable under one roof.
7. Or Tor Kor Market ตลาด อ.ต.ก. - Visiting markets is one of my personal favorites activities in Bangkok, and Or Tor Kor is amazing.
8. Dusit Zoo สวนสัตว์ดุสิต - The Dusit Zoo is one of the most fun things to do in Bangkok if you are with children.
9. Lumpini Park สวนลุมพินี- The central park of Bangkok.
10. Massage นวดแผนไทย- Don't miss a rejuvenating massage in Thailand!
11. Grand Palace / Wat Phra Kaew วัดพระเก้า- The most revered of all attractions in Bangkok.
12. Wat Pho วัดโพธิ์ - Home of the reclining Buddha and the birthplace of the traditional Thai massage.
13. Wat Arun วัดอรุณ - Wat Arun is the temple of dawn, located on the the Chao Phraya River.
14. Wat Saket (วัดสระเกศ) - Bangkok's Golden Mountain Temple with great views.
15. Erawan Museum ช้างสามเศียร- A giant three headed elephant which is a temple and museum.
16. Vimanmek Mansion พระที่นั่งวิมานเมฆ - As the largest golden teak wood mansion in the world, it's very impressive.
17. Khao San Road ถนนข้าวสาร - There are lots of things to do in this area, many of them revolving around parties and nightlife.
18. Silom and Patpong (สีลม) - Silom at night turns into a market with Patpong street, home to many go-go bars and fake goods.
19. Victory Monument อนุสาวรีย์ชัยสมรภูมิ - One of the transportation hubs of Bangkok and there's a lot of food, including the tasty boat noodle alley.
20. Eat Durian กินทุเรียน - Durian, also known as the king of fruits, is creamy and sweet, and it's the best fruit in the world.
21. Thai Street Food อาหารข้างทาง - Eating Thai street food is one of the most rewarding things to do in Bangkok, mainly because there's so much to try, and so many good flavors.
22. Thai Cooking Class เรียนทำอาหาร- A cooking class is a great way to learn some Thai recipes!
23. Pahurat พาหุรัด- Bangkok's little India is known as Pahurat. It's a place to shop for fabric and dine on delicious Indian food.
24. Pak Klong Talad ปากคลองตลาด- The largest flower market in Bangkok is a great place to see colorful and exotic flowers all day long.
25. Yaowarat / Sampeng Market (เยาวราช / สำเพ็ง) - Yaowarat is one of the busiest and most exciting places in Bangkok - don't miss it!
Hope you enjoyed these 25 things to do in Bangkok!
Thai food site:
MUSIC: Title: Feel Free, Author: Joe Sacco, License:
Support my videos:
11 Things NOT to do in Bangkok - MUST SEE BEFORE YOU GO!
Bangkok is a fascinating city with some of the best street food in Asia and some of the friendliest people in the region. That being said, there are a number of rules and laws you need to know before you go. Here are 11 things NOT to do in the city of Bangkok.
Support me on Patreon if ya dig what I'm doing:
You can also check out my website for a FULL list of travel recommendations!
Soul by Dj Quads -
Quittin' Time by Patrick Lee -
Additional footage by: WAIO Entertainment Channel, Bangkok Famouz
Phan Rodighiero, WhereIsJoNow, davehakkens, and TRAVEL VLOG IV
a movie by Cal McKinley
10 AWESOME Things to Do in BANGKOK, Thailand - Go Local (2018)
Ever wondered what Bangkok is like? For the past couple years Bangkok has been the number one travel destination in the world. I wanted to see if it was worth all the hype. So I spent a week in Bangkok trying as many things as I could. These are my top 10 recommendations to get the most out of the city.
Check out my website for more of my travel recommendations!
1. Wang Lang Market
2. Muay Thai (Buy tickets here
4. Jatukak Fish Market (I recommend going for dinner)
5. Wat Saket
6. Wat Arun (view at sunset from across the river)
7. The Grand Palace
8. Khlong Toei Wet Market
9. Jim Thompson House
10. Wat Pho (Reclining Buddha)
Follow me on instagram! @calmckinley
or on Twitter!
Songs in order:
That Day by Joakim Karud
Music provided by Audio Library
Thai Rhyme with Sound - Ma Ei Moe
Broke for Free - Warm up suit
a movie by Cal McKinley
25 Things to do in Bangkok, Thailand Travel Guide
Join us as we visit Bangkok exploring the best 25 things to do in the city in this Bangkok travel guide. Audrey and I have been traveling to Bangkok, Thailand on off now for a better part of a decade. Sometimes we're sticking around in 'The Big Mango' for travel and other times just for transit. However, any extensive travels in Southeast Asia almost inevitably leads to Bangkok and in this city guide we cover ancient temples worth visiting, rooftop bars to catch sunset, trendy downtown malls and legendary street food. Come find out what makes Bangkok (กรุงเทพมหานคร) one of the most visited cities in the world.
25 Things to do in Bangkok Travel Guide:
1) Grand Palace (พระบรมมหาราชวัง) - 00:44
2) Wat Phra Kaew aka 'Temple of the Emerald Buddha' (วัดพระแก้ว) - 01:34
3) Chao Phraya Express Boat ride along the Chao Phraya River (เจ้าพระยา) - 01:55
4) Wat Arun aka 'Temple of Dawn' (วัดอรุณ) - 02:50
5) Chatuchak Weekend Market aka Jatujak or JJ Market (จตุจักร) - 04:24
6) Bangkok Street Food - Thai street food (อาหารไทย) - 04:36
7) Chatuchak Park (สวนจตุจักร) - 06:48
8) Jim Thompson House - 07:09
9) Cloud 47 Rooftop Bar for sunset views of Bangkok and Bangkok nightlife - 08:08
10) Wat Saket 'Golden Mount Temple' (วัดสระเกศราชวรมหาวิหาร) - 09:21
11) Wat Po 'Reclining Buddha' (วัดโพธิ์) - 10:07
12) Bangkok canal river taxi - 10:28
13) Pak Khlong Talat Flower Market (ปากคลองตลาด) - 11:17
14) Chinatown along Yaowarat Road (ถนนเยาวราช - 耀華力路) - 12:01
15) Golden Buddha at Wat Traimit (พรพุทธมหาสุวรรณปฏิมากร) - 12:11
16) Siam Square for shopping in Bangkok (สยามสแควร์) - 12:49
17) MBK mall in Bangkok 'Mahboonkrong' (มาบุญครอง) - 12:49
18) Central World entertainment & shopping in Bangkok (เซ็นทรัลเวิลด์) - 12:49
19) Erawan Shrine (ศาลท้าวมหาพรหม) - 13:33
20) Bangkok National Museum (พิพิธภัณฑสถานแห่งชาติ พระนคร) - 13:49
21) Lumphini Park for recreation and sports (สวนลุมพินี) - 14:31
22) Democracy Monument (อนุสาวรีย์ประชาธิปไตย) - 15:11
23) Tuk-Tuk ride around Bangkok (ตุ๊ก ๆ) - 15:25
24) Unicorn cafe for a quirky experience in Bangkok - 15:45
25) BTS Skytrain aka Bangkok Skytrain (รถไฟฟ้า) - 17:20
GEAR WE USE
Olympus OM-D E-M5 II:
Olympus 14-150mm II Lens:
Rode Video Mic GO:
Joby Gorilla Pod:
SanDisk 16GB Extreme Pro:
SOCIAL MEDIA & TRAVEL BLOGS
Our visit Bangkok travel guide documentary covers some of the top attractions including a food guide (best restaurants and street food), top museums, fascinating temples and the city by day and evening when Bangkok comes alive at night. We also cover off-the-beaten-path activities you won't find in a typical Bangkok tourism brochure or Bangkok, Thailand city tour.
25 Things to do in Bangkok, Thailand Travel Guide Transcript:
Alright guys, welcome to the Big Mango! Yeah, we're here in Bangkok, Thailand. And if you've been traveling in Southeast Asia for a while or backpacking chances are you're going to pass through Bangkok (กรุงเทพมหานคร) at some point in time. At least a few times. We've been here in Bangkok many times before so we feel like we've gotten to know the city a little better each time and with this video we're going to show you 25 things to do in Bangkok, Thailand. Let's check it out.
In this video we visit the Grand Palace and plenty of wats, enjoy street food and then have drinks at a rooftop bar, weave our way through crowded markets and take our time visiting museums. We tried to see and do as much as we could with our time here, so consider this a little taste of what Bangkok has to offer. Now let’s get started!
And that’s a wrap for our visit to Bangkok. We hope you enjoyed this travel guide and that it gave you a few ideas of things to do, places to visit, and foods to eat on your trip. As always, if you have any other suggestions of things to do in Bangkok, feel free to share those with fellow travellers in the comments below. Happy travels and until next time!
This is part of our Travel in Thailand video series showcasing Thai food, Thai culture and Thai cuisine.
Music in this video courtesy of Audio Network
BANGKOK TRAVEL GUIDE AND USEFUL TIPS IN HINDI
In this bangkok city travel video, I will be showing you must see attractions, places to visit, sightseeing and their timings, ticket prices, public transport and how to see maximum attractions in limited time
Bangkok Places to visit in 2018 || Thailand tour
For Best flight fares - Entry free discounts links are below
SEA LIFE Bangkok Ocean World -
Madame Tussauds Bangkok -
Combo of Ocean World & Madame Tussauds -
Safari + Marine Park with transfers -
Hotel i Stayed in Bangkok (A ONE)-
Travel Zone APP -
Detailed information on the same will be available here
Camera i use -
Video Stabilizer i use -
Like my Facebook page
Top ten places you NEED to see in Bangkok Thailand
My top ten places to visit in Bangkok in Thailand.
I love Thailand and have been lucky enough to visit the country a few times, Bangkok can be very hectic and the hustle and the craziness can get to a few people but if you have enough time and check out these places I'm sure you will have an awesome time.
As requested here are my favourite locations to visit in Thailand, I hope you enjoy it and let me know your favourite Bangkok spots in the comments section below.
STAY FOR FREE - AirBnB
Make sure you subscribe for more videos
Top 10 Places To Visit In Bangkok
Bangkok, Thailand’s capital, is a large city known for ornate shrines and vibrant street life. The boat-filled Chao Phraya River feeds its network of canals, flowing past the Rattanakosin royal district, home to opulent Grand Palace and its sacred Wat Phra Kaew Temple. Nearby is Wat Pho Temple with an enormous reclining Buddha and, on the opposite shore, Wat Arun Temple with its steep steps and Khmer-style spire
Contact-011-47011111 (100 lines )
Bangkok, Thailand Travel Guide - Must-See Attractions
Bangkok is the capital and the most populous city of Thailand. The city occupies 1,568.7 square kilometres (605.7 sq mi) in the Chao Phraya River delta in Central Thailand, and has a population of over eight million, or 12.6 percent of the country's population. Over fourteen million people (22.2 percent) live within the surrounding Bangkok Metropolitan Region, making Bangkok an extreme primate city, dwarfing Thailand's other urban centres in terms of importance.
The most important places to visit in Bangkok are: Wat Arun (Bangkok has one of the greatest collections of temples in the world. This Buddhist temple, also known as Temple of the Dawn is quite spectacular), Lumpini Park (Bangkok is a massive city; Lumpini Park offers an excellent escape from the city's hustle and bustle. You can just relax or engage in an activity), Wat Pho (it is said to be the largest and oldest Buddhist temple in Bangkok. An extremely large statue of a reclining Buddha is a big draw), Floating Market (truly a unique experience where many vendors prepare food right on their tiny boats. You will find a festive atmosphere along with delicious food), Wat Traimit (another famous temple in Bangkok, it is located close to China Town and is known as also known as the The Temple of the Golden Buddha), Vimanmek Palace (this magnificent former royal palace is the world's largest golden teak wood mansion), Chinatown (a colorful area with many interesting shop and of course fantastic Chinese food), Ayutthaya (located outside of Bangkok, this ancient city was founded over 600 years ago. Amidst the remaining temple structures, you can relive its history), Chatuchak (believed to be the largest market in Thailand, the exciting market has literally thousands of stalls and tens of thousands of daily visitors), Grand Palace (constructed in the 18th century, undoubtedly it is the most popular attraction of Bangkok and a must see for anyone visiting this city) and many more.
If you want to save time and money, the most important Bangkok travel tip is to compare prices before booking a hotel room or a flight. You can do this for free on a site that searches through hundreds of other travel websites in real time for the best travel deals available.
Top 10 Things To Do in Bangkok
Travel with Asia Travel Routes
Top 10 Things To Do in Bangkok, the capital city of Thailand.
- Visit Temples, Wat Arun - The Temple of Dawn, Wat Phra Kaew, the Emerald Buddha temple, Wat Traimit - Temple of the Golden Buddha, Wat Benchamabophit, the Marble temple, The Golden Mount (Wat Saket), Wat Suthat Thep Wararam and many more
- Explore Bangkok by BTS Skytrain
- Visit the markets, floating markets, local markets, shopping malls
- Nightlife, restaurants, clubs, music halls, live music and more
- Chao Phraya River to see Bangkok with a different way, many attractions around here
- Chinatown, for walk
- Attractions around Bangkok: Ayutthaya Historical Park, Maeklong Railway Market, Nakhon Pathom Chedi, Damnoen Saduak Floating Market
- Visit attractions and museums
- Visit the viewpoints: Golden Mount is a good option
- 10 tips voor de ultieme Bangkok ervaring!
- 10 συμβουλές για την απόλυτη εμπειρία της Μπανγκόκ.
- 10 советов для окончательного опыта Бангкок!
- 10 consejos para la última experiencia en Bangkok!
- 10 conseils pour l'expérience ultime à Bangkok!
- 10 tips til den ultimative oplevelse i Bangkok!
- बैंकॉक में परम अनुभव के लिए 10 सुझाव दिए गए!
10 THINGS TO DO IN PHUKET | Phuket Travel Guide
✈ SUBSCRIBE ✈
10 Things to Do in Phuket, Thailand. I have a Lazy Phuket Travel Guide with more written details below.
Find the written version of this video guide on GRRRL TRAVELER ▶
Transportation guide on GRRRL TRAVELER ▶
SUBSCRIBE TO MY EMAIL LIST
LETS CONNECT WITH ME & HELP ME GET TO 100K!
+ GRRRL TRAVELER ▶
+ FACEBOOK ▶
+ INSTAGRAM ▶
+ INSTAGRAM | FOOD ▶
+ TWITTER ▶
+ PINTEREST ▶
GET BEHIND THE GRRR | HELP ME MAKE VIDEOS!
You are seeing this video becausee other viewers like you, believe my videos make a difference for others.
Support me on Patreon and join the GRRR!:
THANKS FOR THE MUSIC!
+ YouTube Commons
Smile Quietly Looking Up
MY FILM LOCATIONS
+ Phuket Thailand
Kata Noi Beach
Nai Harn Beach
The Big Buddha
Karon Temple Market
Special Thanks for helping me create this adventure for my followers, my friend Skye Sinclair.
MY VIDEO EQUIPMENT
+ Canon 70D ▶
+ Canon GX7 ▶
+ Sony NEX-5T ▶
+ VidPro Mic ▶
+ Canon EFS 10-22 ▶
MY FULL TRAVEL GEAR & EQUIPMENT LIST ▶
Words words: grrrl traveler thailand, grrrl traveler phuket, phuket travel guide, thailand travel guide, things to do in phuket, 10 things to do phuket, top attractions phuket, nai harn beach, phuket vegetarian festival
Bangkok tourist traps: 8 places to avoid in Bangkok! 🎯
In this video I'm going to list a number of the key Bangkok tourist traps and give you suggestions for alternatives should you want to give them a miss!
Note. I want to make it clear that all of the Bangkok tourist traps are interesting in their own way. That said, there are many people out there, myself included, who want to try and avoid tourist traps if possible! I'm of the opinion that you should try most things once. However, in the highlighted examples there really are solid alternatives that have just as much value and are off the tourist trail.
This video will cover the following Bangkok tourist traps, and provide [better] alternatives.
- Khaosan Road.
- The Grand Palace.
- Chatuchak Market.
- Ping Pong Shows.
- The Sky Bar.
- Wat Pho.
- Tailors and Gem Shops.
- TAT Shops.
- Plus, a final piece of advice; Suvarnabhumi Airport.
To check out details on arranging a bespoke Bangkok tour with experienced tour guides, please click here:
Top 10 Destinations in Thailand
Top 10 Destinations in Thailand
Travelers Choice Destinations - TripAdvisor 2018
Welcome to Thailand
Friendly and fun-loving, cultured and historic, Thailand radiates a golden hue, from its glittering temples and tropical beaches through to the ever-comforting Thai smile.
Do you want to visit Thailand, but feel confused to choose the best destination to visit? This article will help you to know the best places in Thailand. Thailand is best known for its culture, street food, shopping places, and the coast. As a tropical country, Thailand has many beautiful beaches and rain forest. Talking about the culture, lots of temples, museums, and historical places are the popular places visited by tourist and backpackers. Here are the best places that you can choose during your vacation in Thailand.
1:02 1. PHUKET
2:30 2. KO SAMUI
4:05 3. BANGKOK
5:40 4. CHIANG MAI
7:28 5. KRABI
9:10 6. PATTAYA
10:22 7. KHAO LAK
12:30 8. HUA HIN
13:50 9. KOH TAO
16:15 10. KO LANTA
Top Tours & Activities in in Thailand
Thanks for watching!
👉 ACCESSORIES USED IN THE VIDEOS
👉 Subscribe for more videos:
► Trip Tour Guide:
► Explore Thailand:
🔵 Trip Tour Guide
Attractions and Tours around the World. Sightseeing tours, excursions, things to do, activities from around the world.
10 Amazing Things to do in Bangkok, Thailand - Vacation Travel Guide
10 Amazing Things to do in Bangkok, Thailand - Travel Guide
SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE
I hope you enjoyed my travel video! I've just returned from my first ever trip to Bangkok, Thailand. What a city!
Bangkok has been on my bucket list forever and I'm happy to share the city did not disappoint! No matter what you're in the mood for, Bangkok has it! The temples are absolutely stunning and the nightlife is of course lively. I suggest going first thing in the morning to the Grand Palace and Wat Pho as the crowds get quite intense.
Also watch Thailand Travel Guide: What to do in Chiang Mai:
In case you'd like more information about the Thai Transgender Cabaret Show I went to:
Here's the bar I went to:
Keep up with my daily adventures here:
Thanks Jingle Punks for the free tunes!
The ultimate Bangkok city travel guide
#Bangkok #nightlife #streetfood The ultimate guide to Bangkok covers everything from Shopping, markets , nightlife,Temples,Grand Palace,Wat Arun,food,Cooking schools, Travel, everything you need to know about Bangkok.
Filmed presented and edited and produced by Biskeybee for Crunch travel
Bangkok - Complete Guide - Places to Visit and Things to Do - Hindi
If you're planning to go Bangkok then what to do and where to go? Don't worry, We've explained all things in this video which is a complete guide to Bangkok trip. Places to visit in Bangkok and Things to do in Bangkok during your trip.
Grand Palace, China Town, Nightlife Market are some places which you can explore during your Bangkok trip. At last, if you feel tired then you can replenish yourself by Thai Massage.
Bangkok in 5 minutes | Travel Guide | Must-sees for your city tour
Bangkok is a colourful big city. Our travel guide shows you the best attractions like Grand Palace, Wat Pho, Chinatown and Ayutthaya. Try street food everywhere in the capital of Thailand. Enjoy our video!
Recommended stay: min. 4 days
BOOK YOUR TRAVELS IN 5 MINUTES:
HOTEL RECOMMENDATION ►
RENTAL CAR ►
CANON EOS 750D ►
CANON OBJEKTIV 15-85mm ►
ACTIONCAM ROLLEI 430 ►
SMARTPHONE SAMUNG GALAXY S7 ►
WORLD OF TRAVELLERS:
Secret Conversations - The 126ers
Santo Rico von Twin Musicom ist unter der Lizenz Creative Commons Attribution license ( lizenziert.
Pop Tune von Audionautix ist unter der Lizenz Creative Commons Attribution license ( lizenziert.
Third Time - Jingle Punks
Lucky Day - Jingle Punks
All This Down Time - Jingle Punks
Blank Holes - Jingle Punks
TFB3 - Vibe Tracks
The Story Unfolds - Jingle Punks
All music in this video are free for download with permission for commercial use.
MAIL ► theTravellers@gmx.net
Top 10 Things to See in Thailand
If you are thinking of going to Thailand, here are some tips on what you can do and where you can go! These are some of the places that we visited there:
Koh Nang Yuan
Koh Phi Phi
FOLLOW and SUBSCRIBE for MORE:
FOLLOW OUR PERSONAL ACCOUNTS:
Like the music? Subscribe to our music channel High On Life Sound:
Tut Tut Child - Plain Sight (feat. Rachel Hirons)
Stayin' Alive (Re-Edit)
Praun - I Found You
Jenn Grant - IWYB (Mikedecline Remix)
Cry Baby Bounce 2.0
Enya - Only Time (Breaks Remix)
Verite - Weekend (Ducked Ape Remix)
Rio Do - Paraiso
Ducked Ape - In The Night (Shimmer) (PEO Remix)
Ziplining in Phuket at:
Top 10 Places To Visit In Pattaya
Pattaya is always switched on and fun. This vibrant coastal city shot to fame in early 1980s, and stayed there. From sunrise to sunset, Pattaya’s beaches are constantly brimming with life, as water sports lovers and sun worshippers take to the waters. After dark, the action shifts to the streets, as revellers explore its electrified nightlife scene, where drinking and partying continue until dawn
1. Walking Street
2. Cabaret Shows
3. Sanctuary of Truth
4. Nong Nooch Tropical Garden
5. Pattaya Floating Market
6. A2sky pattaya
7. Ripley’s Believe It Or Not
8. Big Buddha Hill
9. honey2body massage
10. Elephant Village
11. Coral Island
12. Pattaya Beach.
Contact-011-47011111 (100 lines )