Going DEEP For Street Food in Morocco - BREAKFAST Tour of Marrakech!Check out for 3 months free w/ 1 year pack and 49% OFF! Today, we're GOING DEEP for a FULL-on Street Food BREAKFAST Adventure of Marrakech, Morocco! Moroccan Street Food is some of the BEST in the WORLD, and today, we're going bright and early for a TASTY breakfast tour of Downtown Marrakech, trying a ton of delicious Moroccan street food for breakfast!
► The BEST VPNs for China:
In Marrakech, there is a ton of amazing street food on every street corner. We travelled to Morocco solely to eat, and chose Marrakech because we heard the food is amazing and that the people are friendly. When we arrived, we started to explore the souq alleyways near Jama El Fna square in downtown Marrakech. What you can find in the souqs will blow you away. There is so many different Moroccan street foods to try. We quickly discovered that Morocco has some of the best street food in the world. So tasty!
First up, we found a friendly Bissara soup vendor who let us film this street food vlog and was happy to serve us. The Bissara soup is a fava bean aka broadbean soup served with bread for breakfast. It was scooped out of a big pot and served by bowl to all the hungry locals. This man was definitely a character, and super friendly too. He gave all the local Moroccans a free bowl if they couldn't afford it.
Next, we went for another local street food in Morocco, the Hassowa. It was a super strong, almost spicy soup made from oregano and semolina. The man who served this street food in Marrakech had served this for 16 years in the streets of the old Medina in Marrakech.
After this, we went for more Moroccan breakfast and ordered a Msemen moroccan flatbread. It was served with a ton of butter and honey and was super oily yet crispy at the same time. The lady who cooked it was also very friendly and was making a ton of the msemen for the hungry locals!
For our next breakfast meal, we enjoyed a truly classic Moroccan breakfast street food, the Khlea. The Khlea is a moroccan omelette made with 2 or 3 eggs and a few slices of Khlea preserved beef with smen moroccan preserved butter. It was super heavy and a little salty from the butter and beef.
And for our final meal, while not quite breakfast, was a Moroccan tajine made with beef and carrots and potato and zuchinni, found right on the street!
The addresses for the street food locations found in this street food vlog are below:
1) Bissara soup vendor: Bab doukkala area of Marrakech. You can find a ton of guys around the wall in the morning selling it.
2) Hassowa soup vendor: Near the Jama El Fna square of old Marrakech. This one was just a lucky find, you gotta go deep into the alleyways to find stuff like this.
3) Msemen Moroccan flatbread. You can find this one again in the back alleyways. Right behind the olive guys at the back of the Jama El Fna square in the morning for breakfast.
4) Khlea egg omelette with preserved beef and smen butter. We found this one at a local cafe called Zeitoun Cafe AKA the olive cafe in the Medina of Marrakech.. I must admit it was a little tourist and maybe less DEEP than other places, but the omelette was nice and tasty.
5) Delicious Moroccan Tajine DEEP in the streets. This one was also near the Bab doukkala area of Marrakech. You can find a street full of restaurants selling everything from these tajines to grilled BBQ fish and more. It was amazing!
The Food Ranger YouTube:
The Food Ranger Instagram:
The Food Ranger FB:
MY GEAR AND RESOURCES:
► New Camera (AWESOME 4K) :
► Main Lens:
► Great Second Lens (FOR CLOSEUPS):
► Favourite Telephoto:
► Take everywhere cam:
► Action Cam (WATERPROOF)
► Audio Setup (GREAT for clear voice):
► Memory Card (for 4K footage):
► Editing Computer (SUPER FAST):
► Main External Hard Drive:
► Main SSD Hard Drive:
► How I Access The Internet ANYWHERE:
► MUSIC I USE (Great For YouTubers):
►BEST VPN FOR CHINA (ACCESS YOUTUBE):
► MERCH AVAILABLE HERE:
Thanks so much for watching all of my Moroccan street food tour videos!
► My Food Blog:
Best Captioning services: