EPIC PARIS Food Tour - 11 INCREDIBLE Stops - Best of LE MARAISDiscover 11 TOP TASTES in Paris! Chocolate, croissants, macarons, wine, French onion soup, French bread, French coffee, steak tartare, galettes, pastis and more! Beware - this is EPIC! And it also includes stops from our Devour Tours Paris food tour! Venga, let’s go! ????
???????? Book our epic Paris Food Tour!
⏩ WATCH NEXT: Experience Spain Like a Local:
???? Download our FREE Tapas 101 Cheat Sheet:
???? Download our FREE Spanish House Buyer's Checklist:
???? BECOME A MEMBER
Access exclusive videos, live-streams and posts. Click the Join button or click here:
✈️ PLAN YOUR TRIP
Make your Madrid experience unforgettable:
????????JOIN OUR TOURS
Book a food tour with Devour Tours:
Book Yoly’s famous private Madrid flamenco tour:
????Spanish food delivered to your door (USA):
????Learn Spanish my way:
????The gear we use to make our videos:
James on Instagram:
Yoly on instagram:
Our private Facebook community:
MORE INFO ABOUT THIS VIDEO ????
Paris is one of the most magical cities in the world! But man, it can be tough figuring out where to eat and drink like a local. It’s a city that is so popular with tourists - and that means there is an overwhelming choice of places and a fair few tourist traps to avoid!
So to celebrate our fantastic Ultimate Paris Food Tour I teamed up with our local Devour Paris expert Jess Timmins to take you to 11 places where to you can try some of the must-try tastes in this incredible city.
We focused our food tour in Le Marais district, which is a gorgeous historic part of Paris with lots of family-run business and beautiful winding streets, some of which are as they were centuries ago.
In this video we hit 11 establishments, lots of them family-run businesses. And many of them actual places we visit on our food tour.
So where did we go to eat the best food in Le Marais... and what did we try?
1. Caractère de Cochon - Paris’ best jambon-buerre sandwhich
2. Jean-Paul Hévin - Paris' best macarons and chocolate
3. Tout Autour du Pain - mind-blowing croissant and pain au chocolate
4. Grand Cafe Tortoni - gorgeous coffee shop!
5. Poilâne - famous bakery and French bread how it used to be made
6. Chez Alain Miam Miam - an incredible galette au beurre salé
7. Au Petit Fer a Cheval - pastis for a little aperitif
8. A La Villa de Rodez - a selection of delicious French cheeses and cured meats (saucission)
9. Les Philosophes - lovely bistro for excellent steak tartare and French onion soup
10. L’as du Fellafel - Paris’ best falafel, in the Jewish Quarter
11. L’Etiquette - a fabulous little wine shop (where you can also drink wine by the glass)
WHO ARE WE? ????
Hola, Spain lovers! We're James and Yoly. James is a New Zealander, and Yoly is from Spain. And we both live in Madrid. This channel is all about giving you a local insight into life in Spain, and helping you experience this country like a local when you come to visit (or live!). If that sounds like your kind of thing, bienvenido!
*This description contains affiliate links which means we may earn a commission if you use them ????????